Scrub Looking For A Unit

4 replies to this topic

#1 Douglas007

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 June 2016 - 11:39 AM

I live in Hawaii, and I play late US TZ through the week, and I can adjust play hours on the weekend to match a unit's playtime hours. I'm a Tier 2 scrub, almost at Tier 1 now. I've been playing the last 5 months. I made my account while they were selling the Founders packs, but I didn't think the game would be that good, I played a few games when it first came out, and didn't like it, but I tried it again later, and now I think it's a much better game. I'm just looking for a relaxed group of people.

#2 GalahadVGL13

• PipPipPip
  • 61 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 25 June 2016 - 12:44 PM

I have a bunch of fun in Kurita with SRMx, Coma, QAR, and the 6RNT. All units on Kurita Teamspeak.
Housekurita.tserverhq.com

unless I'm working a show I'm usually on during those hours and drop with all of the above.
The server does go through some quiet times through the day, but all of the above are active.
See you in game, feel free to friend me.

#3 Nightmare1

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 7,636 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeeking over your shoulder while eating your cookies.

Posted 25 June 2016 - 03:33 PM

You can always try The Brethren Pirates, although, to be honest, we don't have very many players in Oceania. We have a few, to be sure, but it's not a large population. We're a casual Unit with a focus on fun. You won't find any drama or bickering, nor will you be required to contribute financially or take time out of your RL schedule to attend mandatory drop nights. We have a dedicated TS3 server and specialize in fun times!

Our website is here: brethrenmwo.enjin.com.

If you don't think we're a good fit for your needs, then I'll point you towards a good Oceania Unit if I run across one. :)

#4 BoloJoe

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 333 posts
  • LocationSt. Ives, Capital Apocalypse Lancers Compact

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:08 PM

Posted Image
You're welcome to come drop with the Apocalypse Lancers
www.apocalypselancers.com with voice comms on Discord

We're a Mercenary Unit with experience playing both IS and Clan mechs.

What can we offer you? We can offer the experience of players with thousands of matches, we can give you teammates who won't leave you in a lurch during a match and we can give you a laid back atmosphere to play in. We do have an assortment of players who are on at odd hours so you should always for the most part have a teammate or two to drop with.

Edited by BoloJoe, 29 June 2016 - 08:12 AM.

#5 Mordale

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 3,008 posts
  • Locationon some backwater rock of a planet

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:44 PM

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users