2 replies to this topic

#1 TB Freelancer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 783 posts
  • LocationOttawa

Posted 03 September 2014 - 01:00 PM

While being able to rejoin is nice, launch the game, wait for the launch button to show, hit launch, spam buttons to skip all those pointless videos, login, wait again for a connection, then hit rejoin, wait to connect again and well it kinda makes the feature pointless for all the time that gets wasted.

Most great game developers only make me suffer through videos once most just never bothering me with the videos again or (at worst) requiring a single button press to skip all the BS. I only have to login once (giving me the option to login automatically). With good online games, from the second launch I just hit the shortcut and I see nothing but a load screen and I'm put into the game as fast as it will load and connect to the net.

Why can't we have that?

#2 David Sumner

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 470 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand

Posted 13 February 2016 - 02:26 AM

How about a check (like for the "news" screen) that if you were in a match when the game closed, you get prompted immediately on login to rejoin or skip.

Jut a little temp file with a game token in that auto deletes at the end of the match should do it

#3 Vlad Striker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,414 posts
  • LocationOld Forest Colony

Posted 14 February 2016 - 05:56 AM

I watching "connecting..." message about 30-40 secs before interface became available. Why so?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users