Kirklin Crucis March

Education:
Graduation New Avalon Military Academy
Class of 3034, 5th in class

1st Posting: 3034
1st Fed Com RCT, Gan Singh
Mech Proficiencies gained: Locust, Firestarter, Spider, Vindicator

Action:
Saw light raiding from Capellan mercenaries in inter-war period. Achieved four confirmed kills while commanding a scout lance.

2nd Posting: 3038
10th Deneb Light Cavalry, Crossing
Mech Proficiencies gained: Trebuchet, Hunchback*, Thunderbolt, Jagermech

Action:
Participated in the assault on Marduk. Awarded Silver Sunburst for action against the 8th Galedon Regulars. Unit eventually forced off world and, returned to Robinson. Unit spent rest of war refitting due to heavy casualties. Promoted to Captain January of 3040. Achieved twenty five confirmed kills while in service to the 10th Deneb Light Cavalry.

3rd Posting: 3041
15th Lyran Guards, Hesperus II
Mech Proficiencies gained: Banshee, Victor, Catapult

Action:
Saw light raiding from Free Worlds Mercenaries. Achieved Sixteen confirmed kills while commanding a company.

4th Posting: 3044
2nd Crucis Lancers, Tikinov
Mech proficiencies gained: Cataphract, Blackjack, Jenner, Shadow Hawk

Action:
Saw very light raiding from Capellan Mercenaries. Achieved one confirmed kill while commanding a company. Promoted to Major April of 3046.

5th Posting: 3047
5th Davion Guards RCT, Bessarabia
Mech proficiencies gained: Highlander, Atlas, Orion, Centurion

Action:
Some light raiding from Rasalhague mercenaries. Achieved one confirmed kill while commanding a battalion.

On a more serious note. No not really an RPer. I just got bored and, decided to have a little fun with my unit request. I am looking for a mostly casual unit to join. I want a team that makes its best effort to win but, doesn't start pointing fingers if they lose. I would rather do a whole bunch of damage and lose a battle than die in the first thirty seconds and find out we won without me. I like working with people that put their best foot forward and, enjoy the game win or lose. No this doesn't make me an "Everyone deserves a trophy type". This is a game and, we should treat it as such. Save your hardest work and, stress for your real job, school or family!
I have quite a bit of online gaming experience. I commanded Clan Smoke Jaguar in the Star Lance Mechcommander League almost fifteen years ago. I organized raids as part of a guild in Everquest a few years later. I organized raids in World of Warcraft for about five years over two expansions. I also am head of a small clan in World of Tanks.
Not sure if it matters but, I have improved my abilities in this game quite a bit since I started. My first twenty five matches my K/D ratio was .17. I am currently at just over 650 matches and, have climbed to a K/D ratio of .55. Though honestly I think damage and, assists are much better for determining if a person is helping. Spotting if the player is using a light mech.
Please feel free to contact me if you are interested. I am looking forward to playing in some team battles! Thanks for your time!

Edited by trajan331, 06 September 2014 - 09:19 PM.

#2 Asaru

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 231 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:10 PM

Hi trajan331 ,

Your more than welcome to come do some drops with my unit C4. We have several rooms on the House Davion TS3 server about half way down the list. If it seems like a good fit then fill out an app. TS3 address Is located in my sig as well as our website if you want to learn a bit more about us. Either way good luck with your search and hope to see you on the battlefield.

#3 Gangnail

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Undertaker
  • The Undertaker
  • 133 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationOuter Reaches

Posted 06 September 2014 - 05:51 PM

-=IFS=- would love to have ya drop with us! drop by and give us a shot. We have a comp team and also many casual players.
Come by and see if we make a good fit for you.

#4 Araevin Teshurr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Warden
  • The Warden
  • 368 posts
  • LocationIn your base, eating your food!

Posted 01 March 2015 - 07:15 PM

Greetings!

Head Hunters of Davion, 6th Battalion is looking for more players to fill out there 12 man team.
HHoD has several Battalions, mostly USA/CA time zones, using TS3 for all our activities.
Please stop by our website and TS and ask for the 6th Battalion or join our channel.
http://mwo.enjin.com/
TS3: ts50.bargainvoice.com:7345

#5 DarkBringer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Privateer
  • The Privateer
  • 233 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationOneida, Kentucky, USA , Earth

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:37 AM

~S~

HHRCT.com