Disconnected From Server

2 replies to this topic

#1 SteelTantrum

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:26 AM

I have just spent 20 minutes in the mechlab looking for a module that I lost (some kind of icon on mechbay view would be helpful) to then drop into a game and just after the map screen find myself dumped back into the mechlab, try to reconnect....dumped back into the mechlab, give up and try another mech....guess what, yep....dumped back into the lab. Time spent 35 minutes xp earnt zero, enjoyment zero. When are players going to start asking for refunds as I, as many, have paid real cash to use a service that a lot of the time isn't avaialable. If that was your telephone, Broadband or water supply would we consider it's ok to only work some of the time? :angry:

#2 Roughneck45

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Handsome Devil
  • The Handsome Devil
  • 4,452 posts
  • LocationOutreach

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:42 AM

Easiest way to find modules, go to the inventory tab and click on each mech, it will list the modules it currently has equipped.

Been a while since I've been kicked back to the mechlab, so can't help ya there.

#3 SteelTantrum

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 39 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 08:54 AM

View PostRoughneck45, on 08 September 2014 - 04:42 AM, said:

Easiest way to find modules, go to the inventory tab and click on each mech, it will list the modules it currently has equipped.

Been a while since I've been kicked back to the mechlab, so can't help ya there.

Great idea but when you have 61 mechs it can take a little while <_<

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users