3 replies to this topic

#1 Syrkres

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 488 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:54 AM

Too funy,

If you visit their new game site(http://auniversetoexplore.com/), they say...

MechWarrior Online's incredibly successful Founder's Program proved that we can work directly with our backers to help build a game for the community.

...but I bet if you had the same founders program today for MechWarrior, they would not get nearly as much Founder's support as they did back then when we thought they would actually deliver a finished game we wanted....

#2 Xyroc

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 855 posts
  • LocationFighting the Clan Invasion

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:04 AM

... still waiting for that game for the community.

#3 Pilotasso

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 365 posts
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:09 AM

Frustrated with progress of MWO, I will pass on this new game. The backer program was successful after suckering people for the 1st time. That wont work again.

On another note. Theres already plenty of exploration games out there that will be competing with this game. Good luck with that.

#4 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 11:11 AM

Closing!

This is about another game, not MWO and therfore off-topic discussion material. Bryan asked to refrain from creating threads about this new game.

Thanks everyone for the questions! I'm working on answering these questions as we speak.

Thread will be locked and cleaned up a bit. Please hold off creating new threads until tomorrow. There will be lots of time to discuss P2 in depth after the QNA tomorrow and announcement on Tuesday!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users