#21 ShinobiHunter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,009 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 08 September 2014 - 03:52 PM

View PostZealotTheFallen, on 08 September 2014 - 02:47 PM, said:

You all joke, for many that still stick around, this game is exactly like closed beta. Only thing they did was continually sale mechs and all their cool stuff for them. Look around, you all are totally naive, they have just been getting as much money as they can without actually making a game that will last. White Knights or just plain dumb, PGI will never complete or make a game that will last for any length of time, to ever be recognized as a legit Gaming company. No one will remember them in 10 years thats a fact, except for Fraud.

Even if CW never materializes I will likely continue to play. I enjoy the gameplay as it is now and if they keep adding new mechs and maps it will be good enough for me.

#22 FDJustin

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:00 PM

View PostBudor, on 08 September 2014 - 03:45 PM, said:

Posted Image

Glad I'm not the only one that sees them like this.

... As for the game. Well. Depends on how successful the second game is, how many resources they add on for the second game, and whether or not MWO remains profitable- Or they predict increased profitability by expanding it.
If the new title is profitable, and this title remains profitable, then likely money earned from the new title will be put towards this one, and vice-versa. That in of itself isn't a bad thing.

#23 Nathan Foxbane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Wolf
  • The Wolf
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:00 PM

View PostBudor, on 08 September 2014 - 03:45 PM, said:

Posted Image

I've missed this picture. Oh the humanity of the Hinden-Stalker.

#24 Willard Phule

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 3,920 posts
  • LocationThe Omega Company compound on Outreach

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:08 PM

I'll be honest, I only read the first two posts in this thread...then I got bored.

Personally, I'm kicking myself for all the real money I wasted on this game. Won't happen again. All good.

I'm betting this thing goes into the toilet in the next 6 months.

#25 Mystere

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 22,783 posts
  • LocationClassified

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:09 PM

View PostXX Sulla XX, on 08 September 2014 - 02:54 PM, said:

Cant you go complain in reddit or something. Your post is in no way constructive or even interesting. Sorry I just get so tired of this stuff.

Might be harsh but if you 100% believe you are on a sinking ship then why not go to another ship? Since this is just a game its not like you have to try and save people. Go do something fun for you instead of just spreading nonsense here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 Johnny Z

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 9,942 posts
  • LocationDueling on Solaris

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:10 PM

I might agree with the OP if this game didnt have the best fighting online right now. I know it, the OP knows it and anyone who isnt totally negative knows it.

I have complaints also, but the baseless trolling is just that.

#27 Mal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 995 posts

Posted 08 September 2014 - 04:13 PM

View PostMischiefSC, on 08 September 2014 - 03:14 PM, said:

Don't derail a good conspiracy rant with useful or rational info. I'm hoping for a couple more entertaining meme pics before the lock.

Does this count?

Posted Image

Please see the FAQ, and official discussion thread here:

http://mwomercs.com/...tions-feedback/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users