#1 Isangrim

Rookie

• The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMelbourne Australia

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:46 AM

hey guys,

been a clan wolf fan since way way back, and have finally got back into MWO after a fairly long hiatus after the initial months as a founder.
plus... clan invasion, enough said.

I live in Australia and work really **** hours, (chef, go figure) and was looking for a clan that's ok with a casual player to join in when i can.
i'm a mature gamer who, while enjoys being quite competitive, unfortunately does not have the time to be as hardcore as i once was
so basically i am looking for some mates i can roll with and have a bit of fun.

I dont really use teamspeak as my partner is usually unconscious when get home and jump on and i try to be nice and not wake her up :)
plus she is pregnant and would most likely assassinate me for waking her up at 2am haha

currently running a few different mechs but mainly using my jenners (taggers and harassers) and Timberwolves (have both brawler and long range setups),

#2 Mako408

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:43 AM

View PostIsangrim, on 09 September 2014 - 06:46 AM, said:

hey guys,

been a clan wolf fan since way way back, and have finally got back into MWO after a fairly long hiatus after the initial months as a founder.
plus... clan invasion, enough said.

I live in Australia and work really **** hours, (chef, go figure) and was looking for a clan that's ok with a casual player to join in when i can.
i'm a mature gamer who, while enjoys being quite competitive, unfortunately does not have the time to be as hardcore as i once was
so basically i am looking for some mates i can roll with and have a bit of fun.

I dont really use teamspeak as my partner is usually unconscious when get home and jump on and i try to be nice and not wake her up :)
plus she is pregnant and would most likely assassinate me for waking her up at 2am haha

currently running a few different mechs but mainly using my jenners (taggers and harassers) and Timberwolves (have both brawler and long range setups),

Greetings Isangrim,

I am Mako the Galaxy Commander of Clan Wolf Kappa "The Werewolves" Galaxy.

We have great news for new as we have enough Australians in our Galaxy to form a Trinary :).

In addition, our Galaxy offers members the option of being casual or competitive, so you would fit in well.

Why don't you visit our website --> http://cwkg.enjin.com/
Our TS is --> cwkg.enjinvoice.com

If you don't want to speak because you don't want to disturb anyone in real life, then we wouldn't hold that against you as real life comes first :).
However, we would encourage you to at least stay in comms (you listen in) so that we can coordinate with you.

Looking forward in seeing you in game.

Mako

#3 Gyrok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel III
  • Star Colonel III
  • 5,879 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationPeriphery of the Inner Sphere, moving toward the core worlds with each passing day.

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:48 AM

Isangrim, Clan Wolf Delta Galaxy actually has some gamers in similar timezones to you, and also some Europeans, as well as some players who work 3rd shift and other wonky hours in the U.S.

If you are interested in taking a look around...check us out: www.cwdg.us

TS3 info: 216.127.64.5:3707 PW: cwdg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users