Something I've Noticed Both On My Mech And On Other Mechs...

No replies to this topic

#1 nehebkau

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts
  • LocationIn a water-rights dispute with a Beaver

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:20 AM

I've found something odd going on and its both happened to my mechs and to mechs I am firing on. What I've observed is damage spread when there shouldn't be damage spread.

For example, i've been hit by energy weapons when both I and the person attacking me have been mostly stationary and the damage they did to me, which I would have expected to be mostly front ct ended up being spread all over my body -- back armor, legs, arms front, head -- all over.

This hasn't just happened once, Energy damage smeared all over my mech rather than pin-pointed.

I have seen the same thing on other mechs that I have hit with lasers -- a stationary target, alpha of lasers to the ct and they get laser damage all over their body. Shoot a spider in the leg and their back CT or head gets damage. Shoot a stationary Battlemaster CT back and his leg, arm and front right torso gets damaged as well!

Since their big -- "fix the desync" patch is when I started noticing this and it is really bad in games where any player experiences/complains about de-syncing or we have a dropped player. (which is about 50% of games these days)

I am hoping others are experiencing this and have vids or screen-shots that they can post and hopefully aid PGI in getting this fixed. I`ve given up playing until they have it fixed

Edited by nehebkau, 09 September 2014 - 07:21 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users