Trans|||Verse And Trans|||Perancy

No replies to this topic

#1 CrashieJ

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,435 posts
  • LocationGalatea (Mercenary's Star)

Posted 10 September 2014 - 03:44 PM

With Trans|||Verse (you have to add the "|||" for good measure) a lot of speculation based on 'ripping off' Starcraft, Firefly, Elite Dangerous, Star Citizen, the X SERIES, Sol Exodus, Star Trek, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, and anything regarding space.

I suggest that they take the best from Star Trek (already seen in the ship classes "Science, Assault, Engineering etc.") and merge it with the plot of the (1970's) story of Battlestar Galactica.

I'm saddened that we will not see an expansion on MWO regarding Aerotech and even combined arms.But seeing PGI try to make a space game in a quite overly saturated market (potentially) is quite disheartening.

but, since I'm too lazy to even try to make a new account on Trans|||Verse, I'll just put this here.

Don't go against StarCitizen or Elite... go against Star Trek Online and Battlestar Galactica.

now you might be raging on the thought to taking your Starbuck Drinking Captain Kirk, but a space focused game that is good at space focusing with large capital ships defending planets with spreadsheets bonuses and playing space-chicken and smaller ships with twitch controls pretending to be Han-Solo it seems that... PGI should probably make this

a single player game with online support...

Trans|||Verse : you should probably Trans|||Form the game to a more holistic satisfying game where people can practice offline in a single player experience and then come online for a Online Galactic Conquest with your buddies to get better online stuff that ties to your offline stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users