5 replies to this topic

#1 PublicWifi

• PipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 25 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 05 September 2014 - 04:51 PM

If I visit http://www.mwomercs.com/clans and make a selection, I receive a dialogue which reads "You are about to purchase the selected BattleMechs. Please review your selection before submitting your payment!" There are no options for payments. There is zero progression beyond this point.

DId I miss something? Are those mechs no longer available?

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:02 PM

Are you using Internet Explorer? If so use Firefox or Google Chrome.

A small window pops up with "Credit Card" and "Paypal" as choices.
For some reason it will NOT pop up on I.E. (or at least mine.) Though this forum in general is largely incompatible with I.E.

Posted Image
When choosing credit card.
Posted Image

The mechs themselves are still available through this method (and it's cheaper than the MC method).
I'm sure you know (and mentioning it anyway given we are in the new player thread), unless going for a skip-the-grind to get some or wanting to get one of the ones that won't be available for cbills for a while, or "collecting" the unique looks of the Prime (I) variants, you can just get them for cbills.

Personally if I were a Clan Ghost Bear I'd wait until a Kodiak becomes available. :P With functioning claws.

Edited by Koniving, 05 September 2014 - 05:11 PM.

#3 n r g

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Universe
  • The Universe
  • 816 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:44 PM

View PostPublicWifi, on 05 September 2014 - 04:51 PM, said:

If I visit http://www.mwomercs.com/clans and make a selection, I receive a dialogue which reads "You are about to purchase the selected BattleMechs. Please review your selection before submitting your payment!" There are no options for payments. There is zero progression beyond this point.

DId I miss something? Are those mechs no longer available?

It was down a few days ago, because I tried to upgrade my package to the direwolf package.

I could see the link said "javascript 0" and nothing popped up.

With that being said, I logged 1 or 2 days ago and was able to finally purchase it. It might be temporarily down but you can definitely still purchase the packages.

#4 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 05 September 2014 - 05:55 PM

You definitely want to look at browser compatibility as being the issue, either a different browser or removing any adblockers, script blockers, etc that may be interfering with the javascript popup. All the popups are working fine for me.

#5 PublicWifi

• PipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 25 posts
  • LocationChicago

Posted 05 September 2014 - 06:15 PM

IE and latest version of Firefox was a no-go. Chrome worked. Finally bought my Timber. I just wanna cuddle it and watch the MW2 intro a few times.

lawl

#6 drunkenjawa

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:28 PM

I was encountering this but thanks to this thread, problems were resolved (I was using Firefox - cleared cache)

However, now when I purchase the mech (ala carte - Timberwolf) it just asks for CC number, I enter in all those deets and it just goes over to a green tick, indicating success... yet absolutely zero confirmation afterwards?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users