#1241 Armando

CookieWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 938 posts
  • LocationRaiding the Cookie Jar

Posted 11 September 2015 - 12:06 PM

The CUSTOMER APPRECIATION REWARDS is appreciated. Thank you PGI !!!

I wish they would add one more Tier to the rewards...

-- You have purchased ALL the top tier packages during the year. --

I wouldn't be mad at PGI for giving a little 'extra' to those who back them the absolute most.

That is not to say PGI needs to do this now (or even ever)... as long as I continue to enjoy the game (its been 3+ years now) I will keep dropping $$$ on every package, all the hero mechs, MC, etc....nothing 'extra' expected other than what explicitly stated (which PGI has always delivered).

Edited by Armando, 11 September 2015 - 12:07 PM.

#1242 Chados

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,948 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...over the Rainbow

Posted 09 October 2015 - 02:28 AM

The loyalty mechs are encouraging me to play something other than the three chassis I have elited.

Got the Zeus through basics and learned that I don't like the Zeus :) . I just can't get the hang of those left-handed hardpoints and lack of jump jets to navigate obstacles. It's been a great help in convincing me that maybe it's the Highlander pack I should buy if I want a 90 ton IS assault (the Clan mechs just don't interest me).

The Cicada looks like my current X5 build and might be good fun with LPLs if I can figure out a good build for it. The Wolverine...I'm still considering the best way to go with that one. I ran one match in stock form and died quickly. But glad for the chance to try it.

#1243 Leone

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,693 posts
  • LocationOutworlds Alliance

Posted 10 October 2015 - 03:11 PM

Honestly, that's my least favourite Wolverine. I would suggest the highlander pack though. Seems to fit your criteria. A bit slower, but they can still jump, and they carry a little of everything. I'll admit, I've climbed the central mountain on Crimson Strait with a missile/gauss Highlander before.

~Leone.

#1244 Wildstreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 03:16 PM

View PostChados, on 09 October 2015 - 02:28 AM, said:

Got the Zeus through basics and learned that I don't like the Zeus :) . I just can't get the hang of those left-handed hardpoints and lack of jump jets to navigate obstacles. It's been a great help in convincing me that maybe it's the Highlander pack I should buy if I want a 90 ton IS assault (the Clan mechs just don't interest me).

Yeah, Zeus is tricky, it is like a smaller, faster Awesome. If you want Jump, go Highlander or Victor. I have not touched my Zeus because I have yet to figure out weapon loadout for it. Zeus does need speed to make up for the lack of JJ.

#1245 Xoco

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 281 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 07:14 AM

Highly appreciated. I never got a chance to buy any clan mech yet, so getting a Nova is pretty interesting. Also, the camo is pretty classy. Thanks, PGI.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users