Which Current Mwo Mech Would You Have On Your Drive?

63 replies to this topic

#61 Tarriss Halcyon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bold
  • The Bold
  • 240 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:23 AM

To be honest, if we were talking mechs in game... probably a Cicada, and I'm not even a Cicada pilot. Why? Because damnit, I drive a medium size car, and I don't carry enough stuff. Plus, I have to be on my uni campus multiple times a week, and it's around an hours drive at 100kph. I'd like a mech capable of doing that kind of speed without too much strain. Failing that, hard to decline a Commando either, although the number of Vindicators pulling me over for speeding fines would be intense... anyone care to get a couple of St. Ives Blue and light mechs into a private match on Crimson Straight for that skit?

If it was any mech, I'd go for a Mist Lynx, with triple layer security on the MASC activation. Why? Because 160kph is nice, but pushing 220? YEEEAAAAAAAAHHHH

#62 Torgun

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 01:43 AM

I wouldn't mind zipping around on the highway in a Jenner and jumpjet over those driving way below speed limit.

#63 mad kat

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationFracking the third toaster.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 02:28 AM

View PostHimseIf, on 07 October 2014 - 11:53 PM, said:

As much as i would like a timby stomp around in, people would know it & be like "Eeww it's that guy don't talk to him".
Raven looks cool (not too geeky) and would work in reality, locust has speed and low center of gravity so would suit my driving style but i have a feeling it would fall over quite hard if i clipped objects/trashcans/parked cars at speed. The locust would also need a supercharger and a turbo wastegate and excessive-blower pressure release valve just for lol.

With racing stripes (viper stripes for our pal's over the pond) Halfrauds bolt on spoiler, six dustbin sized DTM exhausts, more vents and gaping 'rain' holes, Msport badges, tinted windows, half melted plastic bodykit, neons, lexus lights, ****** lights, angel eyes, a sound system that weighs as much as the poor thing and tasteless taccy decals too?

Right i'm off to beat myself up for suggesting all those things.

#64 Mech42Ace

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 917 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 09:26 AM

View PostRushin Roulette, on 08 October 2014 - 12:51 AM, said:

Cant beat the "St. Ives Blue" Heromech to get that oldschool Bluesbrothers feel. As a bonus you even get the 80s Hulk Hogan Stash.

Elwood- "We're on a mission from God"

Edited by Mech42Ace, 08 October 2014 - 09:32 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users