• Ace Of Spades
  • 5,434 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:13 AM

View PostMechwarrior Buddah, on 19 September 2014 - 05:27 AM, said:

They nerfed ppcs?

GODDAMIT I HATE (and fail at...) HTML / FORUM CODE

http://www.youtube.c...bed/TNYMxgNKIEU

Click link :(

Edited by Kraven Kor, 19 September 2014 - 06:15 AM.

#22 Revis Volek

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 7,247 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationBack in the Pilots chair

Posted 19 September 2014 - 06:56 AM

View PostKHETTI, on 17 September 2014 - 11:24 AM, said:

Running ACs on the Nova is just gimping yourself, its an energy boat an there's some nasty loadouts that can be put on it.
The Summoner is actually a decent and rather versatile mech, although the SC and TW out perform it at everything, but hey they outperform everything in the game so.....

I'm well aware of what the Nova can and cannot do, Everyone Laser boats on it and with the last nerf its not even that great of a laser boat now. DPS is very low compared to my AC10 build, they Ghost heat on Er Med killed the Nova. Your telling me you like builds with a .84 heat efficiency?

Also who doesn't know the SCR and TBR do it better? I Mastered my TRB and SCR 9 days after clans released. I know what i can and cannot do with them as well.

Captain obvious everyone.... :P

View PostMercules, on 19 September 2014 - 05:47 AM, said:

Not to mention the majority of Trial mechs are IS still and very few Clan mechs can be purchased for C-Bills meaning that newer plays are weighted more towards IS.

Yea i can make statistics look the way i want them to as well.....which i think is what happened. its all in how you ask the questions and what questions you ask.

IF we asked How many wins and losses in general we get that number.
But what about...

How even were the games?

How quickly did Clan die vs IS? And Vice Versa?

How many Stomps, either way (12-4 or less)?

How long were matches in general?

How long were matches IS won, Clan?

Who was more aggressive?

Comms? Any All? Half? Record that in each game as well....

From what i can tell they did not take into account the length of time the pilot has played, their loadouts, weather it was a trial or not (IS will always be more like Mercules stated until Full Clan release.) and if they were coordinated or not. A 8 man on comms can roll 12 man not using them with ease most the time. There are a lot of other variables that go into perceived OPness of the Clans IMHO.

Edited by DarthRevis, 19 September 2014 - 07:00 AM.

#23 Mcgral18

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • CS 2019 Top 8 Qualifier
  • 17,987 posts
  • LocationSnow

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:25 AM

View PostMechwarrior Buddah, on 17 September 2014 - 11:05 AM, said:

I was thinking about throwing a gauss on a nova XD

View PostDarthRevis, on 17 September 2014 - 11:13 AM, said:

Can it fit one? It would be the only weapon you had lol....I run one with a U-A/C 10, 2 MG's and 4 Sm Lasers. Its a good knife fighter and backstabber but that about it.

You can fit a Gauss, 25 shots and 4 ERMLs if you strip the entire opposite side. I think I had 13 armour between the shield torso and arm.

UAC10 allowed you to take 3 tons of ammo and a extra half ton of armour.

They were fun, and not terrible, but the heat nerf hurt every Nova build.

#24 LordKnightFandragon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,239 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 07:53 AM

View Postsneeking, on 19 September 2014 - 05:53 AM, said:

the clans should be a little more powerful stop nerfing them and all the IS nerfs should be rolled back ( all our nerfs have been to balance us against ourselves ) time to find new balance.

Ofc it is. The method used to balance crap now will lead to never ending nerfing and crap. Some games the clans will win, some the IS.....they should run that IS vs Clan thing through like 10000000 games and over hte course of a year to get a true metric of balance.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users