A Question To Those Who Have Bought The Second Clan Pack

37 replies to this topic

#1 Karl Marlow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:26 AM

Did you guys get any indication that the transaction was successful other than a green check mark after entering in your payment details? I remember with the first clan pack it would replace the buy button with a bought button. I'm also not seeing anything in the profile tab and I received no emails. However the payment appears to have went through. Is anyone else getting some sort of indication that you actually purchased the second pack?

I've sent in a support email several hours ago but they haven't gotten back to me. I'd really like to get some sort of answer on this quick to know if I need to shut down my credit card or not. This looks strange to me.

Edited by ThomasMarik, 18 September 2014 - 08:28 AM.

#2 MoonUnitBeta

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,560 posts
  • LocationCanada ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:28 AM

Does the pack appear as OWNED on the Wave 2 website? (be logged in when you check)

#3 DEMAX51

• Elite Founder
  • 2,269 posts
  • LocationThe cockpit of my Jenner

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:31 AM

They've said it may take up to two or three days for you payment to be fully processed (reason being, since IGP is no longer part of the process, PGI has had to work with new payment processing centers). They've asked people to please be patient and give their purchase a few days before it'll appear on the website.

Edit: Here - check this out: http://www.reddit.co...uying_packages/

Edited by DEMAX51, 18 September 2014 - 08:32 AM.

#4 Bilbo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:33 AM

Got confirmation from email from PGI, an international transaction notice from CC company, and they show as owned. There is post from PGI floating around here somewhere that says they were slammed and please give them 1 business day to complete the transaction before you start to worry.

#5 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:34 AM

View PostMoonUnitBeta, on 18 September 2014 - 08:28 AM, said:

Does the pack appear as OWNED on the Wave 2 website? (be logged in when you check)

No. The Wave 2 website doesn't look any different to me. I still have the buy buttons under the different mechs and if I click on them the payment window reappears.

#6 MoonUnitBeta

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,560 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:37 AM

View PostThomasMarik, on 18 September 2014 - 08:34 AM, said:

No. The Wave 2 website doesn't look any different to me. I still have the buy buttons under the different mechs and if I click on them the payment window reappears.

What other people have said is probably what's happening then. Just a delay in processing. Support should have an answer for you this evening at least. They could be swamped with many questions like yours.

#7 Karl Marlow

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,277 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:40 AM

OK thanks for the info. I'll wait a bit and see what they say.

#8 TamCoan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 352 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:42 AM

Same here. My current concern is that I may have been double billed so any type of confirmation would be helpful. Already contacted support last night, still no response.

#9 DONTOR

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,806 posts
  • LocationStuck on a piece of Commando in my Ice Ferret

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:45 AM

I actually had a window pop up that said the payment was succesful, and it says Man o War owned.

#10 Griggio

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:48 AM

View PostTamCoan, on 18 September 2014 - 08:42 AM, said:

Same here. My current concern is that I may have been double billed so any type of confirmation would be helpful. Already contacted support last night, still no response.

As long as you keep on eye on your e-statement for a double purchase you should catch it pretty quick. Support was already backlogged from the move from IGP, so it may take a bit.

#11 kegodoom

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 08:53 AM

nope all I got was the green check as well. I sent in a support ticket last night and have yet to get an email back, but like people said it may take a day or so.

#12 MoonUnitBeta

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 4,560 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:06 AM

View PostDONTOR, on 18 September 2014 - 08:45 AM, said:

I actually had a window pop up that said the payment was succesful, and it says Man o War owned.

Was this paypal or credit card?

#13 Pendraco

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 469 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:17 AM

Mine shows Owned on the Man-O-War pack, I had a window pop-up saying payment was successful and I got a confirmation / receipt email within 30 seconds.

#14 Murphy7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, MA

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:24 AM

Mine shows OWNED on the Loki pack, gives me an optionto Upgrade to the Man-O-War pack. I also received a confirmation e-mail. For me, these things were nearly instantaneous last evening about 40 minutes after the flood gates opened.

#15 CDLord HHGD

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:24 AM

My CC keeps getting declined (but I use it elsewhere so I know it's good). When I tried to use paypal, I pressed the buy button and it just disappeared...

Hope they sort this before any promotions expire....

#16 Pendraco

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 469 posts
  • LocationSpokane, WA

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:27 AM

View Postcdlord, on 18 September 2014 - 09:24 AM, said:

My CC keeps getting declined (but I use it elsewhere so I know it's good). When I tried to use paypal, I pressed the buy button and it just disappeared...

Make sure you didn't get charged for the paypal attempt, Some had paypal fail then used a credit card and found they had been charged twice....careful!

#17 DONTOR

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,806 posts
  • LocationStuck on a piece of Commando in my Ice Ferret

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:28 AM

View PostMoonUnitBeta, on 18 September 2014 - 09:06 AM, said:

Was this paypal or credit card?

Debit / credit card. Since PGI took over The payment screen has been doing this everytime I buy anything, its very different from when I used to buy things when IGP was still involved. Its pretty straight forward, and clear though.

#18 8Ball-

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 292 posts
  • LocationIndiana, US

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:31 AM

Took a long time for the web site here to transfer to paypal. Finally got the transaction completed. Confirmation email from paypal received. Still has buy buttons on clan pack page. Waiting on Christmas.

#19 Murphy7

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,553 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, MA

Posted 18 September 2014 - 09:33 AM

View Postcdlord, on 18 September 2014 - 09:24 AM, said:

I had this problem using Internet Explorer and anti-virus / firewall software that I am locked out of controls for (was ordering from work, oops).

I was able to complete the purchase by using Safari via my iPad, after shutting off the pop-up window blocker in Settings.

Most likely - your credit card is fine, your network security may be getting in the way.

#20 CDLord HHGD

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 18 September 2014 - 10:22 AM

View PostPendraco, on 18 September 2014 - 09:27 AM, said:

Make sure you didn't get charged for the paypal attempt, Some had paypal fail then used a credit card and found they had been charged twice....careful!

I'm keeping an eye on my paypal account, nothing showing. My cc company also cleared their end. So yeah, rock and a hard place....

View PostMurphy7, on 18 September 2014 - 09:33 AM, said:

I had this problem using Internet Explorer and anti-virus / firewall software that I am locked out of controls for (was ordering from work, oops).

I was able to complete the purchase by using Safari via my iPad, after shutting off the pop-up window blocker in Settings.

Most likely - your credit card is fine, your network security may be getting in the way.

Not my internet security either, I use paypal and my cc at other sites just fine (whoa, I buy way too much crap...).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users