Fireing Multiple Weapon Groups At Once

20 replies to this topic

#21 JC Daxion

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 5,230 posts

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:30 PM

never had an issue with 3 groups... group 1, all lasers set to fire at once.. group 2, machine guns at once.. group 3, Tag.. Just press the buttons for what you want to fire.. Never had an issue with it... But if for some reason there is a bug when holding Tag. (i never experienced) I would just stop tag a split second, and fire, then go back.

I don't know how to do this, but i know it can be done..... You can set up tag as a toggle.. so it is always on in it's own group. Must use some sorta macro.. I'm sure if you asked how to do it, or search it, the info is around.. or someone would be willing to help.. I just don't know the answer outside of it is possible. That said, Always on tag is one of the easiest ways to find a mech.. the thing should be infer-red, so only you can see it, but that is a whole other topic

But as to your main Q, i always just group my weapons separate, and hit the keys when needed... Not to hard to click 2 mouse buttons at once, as typically that's all i have.. on the rare occasion i have 3 groups, the split second isn't a big deal.. especially as they are typically on torso or arms.. and with arm lock off, moving the mouse to keep hitting the same spot, with a tiny pause is always better than a pure alpha when things are not lined up.

Edited by JC Daxion, 25 December 2015 - 05:32 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users