Using Mechlab While Searching For Game?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Fubbit

• PipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • Mercenary Rank 4
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:38 PM

I'd like to be able to mess with my other mechs while searching for a game.

#2 lkj

Rookie

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 03:37 AM

Yeah, I can't understand why searching for a game is not a background function, while allowing players to use the store or mechlab.

#3 Kyjin

Rookie

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:30 AM

that said, A good idea whould be to lock the mech you are searching with and allow you to mod others.

My two cents.

Thanks

Kyjin

#4 OznerpaG

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 977 posts
  • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:47 AM

yes.

#5 Strikeshadow

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 213 posts

Posted 07 August 2015 - 07:06 AM

Was going to make a thread about this, but here it already is. Seems to me that this is probably just a coding nightmare though. Still, it would be nice because I've died several times when I go alt-tab to do something else while waiting and then return to find myself already defeated.... lol

Edited by Strikeshadow, 07 August 2015 - 07:07 AM.

#6 emmjaye

Rookie

• 1 posts
  • LocationQLD Australia

Posted 18 August 2015 - 07:27 PM

i really think this needs more attention! surely it cant be that bad for coding as alot of other games have a similar function! obviously the mech youve selected is locked, and cannot be altered until after the match being searched for, but the others should be able to be edited, and purchases made from the store. theyd definitely make more REAL LIFE MONEY as I know when im bored and waiting i have ideas of things id like to buy, but then i forget by the time the games loaded and finished. step it up devs!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users