Contact Support

1 reply to this topic

#1 Moshi

• PipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:08 AM

Have tried with multiple browsers to get varying levels of failure to purchase MC. The closest is with Firefox where I can get the little card detail window to pop up, enter the details and click OK get a green tick. The window then vanishes but no MC or charge to my account. Have not had this happen when making previous MWO purchases but investigation has suggested this is a common problem. I would like to know how/when this will be resolved as I will be pretty annoyed to miss out on Mechbays because your website will not collect money for you.

Edited by Nikolai Lubkiewicz, 24 October 2014 - 05:24 PM.

#2 Moshi

• PipPip
  • The Grizzly
  • The Grizzly
  • 37 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 05:44 PM

So this morning I attempted to purchase 3,000 MC again with no success. I then tried the 1,250 MC again (being the only other amount I can afford) which actually managed to work today and, resigning myself to having a smaller balance, tried to make a second purchase of 1,250 MC. This did not go through, and checking my bank reveals the pending transaction of $7.78AUD, being the first purchase, and another charge from PIRANHA GAMES INC. VANCOUVER of $1.12AUD, being... I have no idea.

Still, why can I not purchase MC properly, and now have I been charged $1.12??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users