2 replies to this topic

#1 Omaha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 559 posts
  • LocationAnywhere

Posted 22 September 2014 - 07:26 PM

I think I may have found a bug with the X-5 and its modules, or at least perhaps just in my client.

I have cicada mastered so I get an extra mech/weapon slot. But when equipping 2 mech modules It (for me anyways) give invalid module loudout error.

Posted Image
Posted Image

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Edited by Omaha, 22 September 2014 - 07:27 PM.

#2 Hans Von Lohman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:04 PM

When Module slot arrangements change a few patches back things like this happened.

Just save it, change to another mech, change back and try again. It only does it once.

#3 Omaha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 559 posts
  • LocationAnywhere

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:26 PM

Well what was weird about it is that thats how I had it saved Im pretty sure, so it shows no changes in loadout and save can't be selected. Now when entering loadout configuration again, I get a prompt about modules will be stripped. That was fine, but I notice if I try to find, radar deprivation It was showing I had none. I know I had one. Then I went to equipment and stripped all modules, and now the radar dep. module is showing 1 owned and able to be equipped. So maybe there is a bug on the prompt that auto strips modules, if there is an error. I dunno it was a weird thing. Just thought I'd post. Thx for the help but in this case your suggestion of just changing mech did not work I had to reconfig, then strip all modules, the auto stripper (BTW I like the sound of that) was not stripping radar dep, I mean it wasnt showing as equipped but also not showing in the module list that I had owned one, until I manually stripped the modules.

hope this help squash a lil bug! xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users