No replies to this topic

#1 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 06 October 2014 - 02:33 AM

The current event turned out quite more motivating and interesting for me than I thought.

At first I was like: Ohh cool, some easy 10 Mio to gathers, so I dropped in my mediums heavies and assault primes. I did not tryharded or such, I just played my laser vomit mechs as usual. But suddenly with only a few wins in the heavy category I was already well placed and thought: Hmm I wonder how it turns out when I keep plying them.The result is quite nice and interetsing since without knowing or elo, we do not know where we are roughly located compared to others. Now since that event is time limited I won't have a chance to check this out for other classes as well.

And thats where the idea comes from:

Why not having some constant leaderboards that consists of a monthly leaderbord and a weekly leaderboard as well. They as the names say reset monthly/weekly.

So we could have 8 leaderboard categories for each class (still divided in clan and IS classes):

best PUG single match weekly
best PUG single match monthly
best PUG of 10 matches weekly
best PUG of 10 matches monthly

and the same of above for the group queue games.

also nice would be leaderboards on those time bases showing best W/L K/D's of either single players in PUGS and units in group queue.

I really would like to have such a thing, because as a not epeen warrior with a habit for experimental (troll) builds my personal stats are not accurately showing my performance due to valuing nonsense matches as well. But sometimes I would like to know where my real performance is stated around.

and for making specific chassis appealing, PGI could make some weekend challanges like wehave today where specific chassis are thrown into a special compettition. Like best adder or Dragon pilot. This would give some palyers motivation to paly these chassis as well and also indirectly promote and possibly influence some sales on these chaissis.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users