Where Is My Free Mech?

21 replies to this topic

#1 Phaeric Cyrh

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:15 AM

I have purchased well over $100 dollars of MC since I started playing just a few months ago.

I expected to log in this afternoon and see my new Centurion variant in my nice new mech bay. I received my 2,000,000 C-bills and the free mech bay for having over 100 matches but no free mech.

Anyone else have this problem?

#2 Bilbo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:16 AM

Not till Oct. 21.

#3 Weaselball

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 670 posts
  • LocationHell's ********, AKA Fresno.

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:17 AM

Go re-read the announcement. Not out until late October.

#4 AlmightyAeng

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 3,905 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:17 AM

View PostPhaeric Cyrh, on 23 September 2014 - 11:15 AM, said:

I have purchased well over $100 dollars of MC since I started playing just a few months ago.

I expected to log in this afternoon and see my new Centurion variant in my nice new mech bay. I received my 2,000,000 C-bills and the free mech bay for having over 100 matches but no free mech.

They're still building it. Completion time estimated Oct. 21 :)

#5 Phaeric Cyrh

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:18 AM

Which announement.. The one annoucning the "event" doesn't say anything about October 21st

Active Player Reward
Our 1 year Active Player Reward is for any player that has played more than 100 matches since September 17th2013. Eligible players will receive 2,000,000 C-bills, a Mechbay, and a fun standing Cockpit item.
Players with less than 100 matches still have the potential to earn this reward, as you have until Sept 23rd at 10:00 am PDT to hit the mark! The Active Player Reward will be injected into eligible accounts on September 23rd.

It says it will be injected into my account on Sept 23rd
It's not that I don't believe you just wondering what announcement you were referring to.

Edited by Phaeric Cyrh, 23 September 2014 - 11:20 AM.

#6 Ens

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:19 AM

yeah and there´s no talk about the Centurion in this passage either...

MechWarrior Credits Reward
This reward is for anyone who has ever purchased MechWarrior Credits. Eligible players will receive an exclusive new Centurion variant - the CN9-AH - decked out with a custom paint job, along with a 30% C-bill Bonus and a free Mechbay. This custom CN9-AH variant will only be available through our MechWarrior Credits Reward program and will be injected into eligible accounts on October 21st. You have until Sept 23rd at 10:00 am PDT to earn the MechWarrior Credits Reward. Founders packages that included MechWarrior Credits qualify for this reward. Standard versions of this new variant will be available for C-Bills at a future date to be determined.

it´s this :)

Edited by Ens, 23 September 2014 - 11:21 AM.

#7 Appogee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10,966 posts
  • LocationOn planet Tukayyid, celebrating victory

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:20 AM

The One Year Anniversary Rewards thread.

#8 Bilbo

• The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:20 AM

View PostPhaeric Cyrh, on 23 September 2014 - 11:18 AM, said:

Which announement.. The one annoucning the "event" doesn't say anything about October 21st

The one you quoted doesn't say anything about a Centurion either. You want this one:
http://mwomercs.com/...ost__p__3724421

#9 Weaselball

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 670 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:21 AM

This reward is for anyone who has ever purchased MechWarrior Credits. Eligible players will receive an exclusive new Centurion variant - the CN9-AH - decked out with a custom paint job, along with a 30% C-bill Bonus and a free Mechbay. This custom CN9-AH variant will only be available through our MechWarrior Credits Reward program and will be injected into eligible accounts on October 21st. You have until Sept 23rd at 10:00 am PDT to earn the MechWarrior Credits Reward. Founders packages that included MechWarrior Credits qualify for this reward. Standard versions of this new variant will be available for C-Bills at a future date to be determined.

I'm really having to keep myself restrained here. Please, please read carefully the announcement before asking people on the forums to read it for you. Thank you.

Edited by Weaselball, 23 September 2014 - 11:21 AM.

#10 Phaeric Cyrh

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:21 AM

Holy crap!

I feel stuck in a time warp.. Nevermind.

#11 LauLiao

• 1,591 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:22 AM

View PostPhaeric Cyrh, on 23 September 2014 - 11:18 AM, said:

It says it will be injected into my account on Sept 23rd
It's not that I don't believe you just wondering what announcement you were referring to.

This announcement: http://mwomercs.com/...21#entry3724421

Which says: This reward is for anyone who has ever purchased MechWarrior Credits. Eligible players will receive an exclusive new Centurion variant - the CN9-AH - decked out with a custom paint job, along with a 30% C-bill Bonus and a free Mechbay. This custom CN9-AH variant will only be available through our MechWarrior Credits Reward program and will be injected into eligible accounts on October 21st.

See? I can be a smartass too. Now sit down son, you got pwned.

#12 C E Dwyer

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,274 posts
  • LocationHiding in the periphery, from Bounty Hunters

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:23 AM

21/10/14

#13 Phaeric Cyrh

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:23 AM

View PostWeaselball, on 23 September 2014 - 11:21 AM, said:

I'm really having to keep myself restrained here. Please, please read carefully the announcement before asking people on the forums to read it for you. Thank you.

If you feel like you have to "restrain yourself" because someone made a simple mistake, then that probably means you are a jerk.

Edited by Phaeric Cyrh, 23 September 2014 - 11:25 AM.

#14 LordKnightFandragon

• 7,239 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:25 AM

Whats the hardpoints on the AH centurion? Any speculations?

Edited by LordKnightFandragon, 23 September 2014 - 11:26 AM.

#15 Weaselball

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 670 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:25 AM

View PostPhaeric Cyrh, on 23 September 2014 - 11:23 AM, said:

If you feel like you have to "restrain yourself" because someone made a simple mistake, then that might just mean you are a jerk.

Oh, I know I'm a jerk. I work tech support. I get paid money to help people that make "simple mistakes" all day long.

#16 Phaeric Cyrh

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:27 AM

Thanks to everyone who responded reasonably.. I will try not to post pre-coffee when I have just worked a night shift.

View PostWeaselball, on 23 September 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:

Oh, I know I'm a jerk. I work tech support. I get paid money to help people that make "simple mistakes" all day long.

Ha.. I haven't done tech support in decades.. I only talk to servers and routers.

Edited by Phaeric Cyrh, 23 September 2014 - 11:28 AM.

#17 HlynkaCG

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 1,263 posts
  • LocationSitting on a 12x multiplier and voting for Terra Therma

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:31 AM

From the announcement...

Emphasis mine.

Edited by HlynkaCG, 23 September 2014 - 11:32 AM.

#18 EyeOne

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,488 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCockpit, Stone Rhino

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:36 AM

View PostLordKnightFandragon, on 23 September 2014 - 11:25 AM, said:

Whats the hardpoints on the AH centurion? Any speculations?

No speculation needed. This mech was in the game during Closed Beta. It's 3 Ballistic in the right arm, 2 missile in the left torso and it's AC20 capable.

#19 Phaeric Cyrh

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 123 posts

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:43 AM

View PostEyeOne, on 23 September 2014 - 11:36 AM, said:

No speculation needed. This mech was in the game during Closed Beta. It's 3 Ballistic in the right arm, 2 missile in the left torso and it's AC20 capable.

Nice!
Sounds like my kinda mech

#20 Bishop Steiner

ForumWarrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 47,187 posts
  • Locationclimbing Mt Tryhard, one smoldering Meta-Mech corpse at a time

Posted 23 September 2014 - 11:45 AM

View PostPhaeric Cyrh, on 23 September 2014 - 11:15 AM, said:

right next to your reading glasses? ;)

Nah. Just pickign at ya.

FAQs and the announcements in Russ' usual ramble-ese, make it a little less clear. Oct 21st.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users