Daily Log In Bonuses

21 replies to this topic

#21 MechWarrior849305

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 3,024 posts

Posted 24 September 2014 - 01:30 PM

Lol, first day you have to play one match to have first bonus. Second day - 5 matches to have 5 times more bonus. Third day - 10 matches to have 10 times bonus. Etc. Haven't played needed amount of matches a day? Too bad for you :lol:

#22 Penance

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 06:12 PM

View PostTurist0AT, on 24 September 2014 - 11:23 AM, said:

Seen some other F2P games wich has that. Its a nice little bribe to keep us coming back. Our daily bonus is that we get 2x XP for the first win of the day in that mech, wich is pretty sweet.

Something that bothered me in Warframe is that in their daily bonuses they have currency discounts. So every time you got that bonus you felt the pressure to buy more of their ninja space bucks.

i won't lie.

i'm ripping it off from Star Conflict / War Thunder, that is where I've seen it. Another free to play game. so the notion of giving away premium currency as a NONO doesn't hold water to me as another free title is doing it. Sure, what is good for one might not be good for this, but don't discount it as impossible or something that's never been done. it has, and it seems to work for those.

maybe even lower the MC bonus to 50, or increase keep it at 100, and increase the time to 10 days. They added the 2xp to the first win, and the occasional 2xp weekend, so i don't think this should be required as part of playing a game, or how it could put any severe excess load on servers, unless everyone plans on logging in at the same time every day for the bonus (it would of course be time sensitive, time zones and all..). Those are great little 'player incentives' which help alleviate some of the grind and give people a little more interest in playing daily. This is also along those lines. Sure the MC isn't a lot, so it would take a long time to amass much, but it would help with some after round repair bills, and the MC bonus, might also even entice people to buy more MC as the get closer to a goal...i mean 100 MC every 5 /10 play sessions is a long time to get a chassis so even if someone just logs then signs out daily, if someone is close, they may speed up the process...still doesn't change the amount of time needed to get one.

some of the other ideas are nice too, it's a player rewards program basically.

@ duo. no. no game should require anyone to play a certain amount of time for anything on a daily basis, if it can be helped. this can be helped.

Edited by Penance, 27 September 2014 - 06:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users