Will There Be A Inner Sphere House Factions Mech Packs.

3 replies to this topic

#1 NinjaTom

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 September 2014 - 02:56 PM

Hi this is my first forum.

What I wanted to ask is will there be a wave of IS(Inner sphere for those that are new) mech pre-order packs like the Clan 1st wave pack if so I think it would need the Wolfhound as one of the light mechs the Panther as the second and some other mechs(don't know that many :/).

Anyway you guys on the forums I have an Idea of a knew mech pack system and I want your personal Opinion on It ok here's an example.

lets say you purchase a 30$ mech pack but instead of getting the mech on the pack, you can choose which mech you want but only one 30$ then two for 60$ etc. up to the option of just buying the complete pack.

so what do guys think of this idea?

#2 CycKath

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,575 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 25 September 2014 - 03:15 PM

There was in the past, and lots of threads from IS loyalists screaming for one so I have little doubt there will be. But I doubt they'll even announce anything more than that they are considering one until after all the Clan Wave 2 'Mechs are out.

#3 NinjaTom

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:30 AM

Thanks for the reply.

I mainly started this thread because I want to support PGI but I didn't want any of the new mechs, the only one I wanted was the Hellbringer but it cost 55$ alone and without any pre-order bonuses, I would have happily purchased it if I got the bonuses. The other option was spend 90$ to get it and two mechs that I didn't like, if they were to release a pre-order package with mechs I did want with the pre-order bonuses I would happily support them but for now all I can do is wait :/

#4 Tkhaw

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 264 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 03:49 AM

I am sure there will be :)

That should come sometime next year after Clan wave 2 is out...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users