Daily Missions

No replies to this topic

#1 stillnight

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Brother
  • 100 posts
  • LocationSolaris V.

Posted 02 October 2014 - 02:05 PM

This was an idea I've been brainstorming for a couple weeks now, and now I really want to share it!

Daily Missions:
Daily Missions rewards you for playing the game like you always do, basically you have these set 'Missions' and they are pretty simple such has get two kills in one game or do more damage than your entire team something around that. You can only complete 2 missions per day and they are varied every days so no 2 missions will be the same, once you complete those missions you are rewarded with some C-Bills and GXP and you are rewarded a 'Token' as well.

Tokens:
You can only get tokens by completing the Daily Missions, once you get enough you can get some pretty awesome rewards like a token exclusive Atlas, Module, Cockpit Item, or just C-Bills and GXP and if you farmed enough tokens you could get the Legendary Urban Mech (Just an idea!!!)

Here is a couple more ideas for the Daily Missions:

Advanced Daily Missions:
Advanced Daily Missions are much like 'Daily Missions' but much harder(ex: get 8 kills and deal over 1200 damage in one game) and you can only do one ADM a day and if you complete the mission you are rewarded with 2 tokens and twice the amount of C-Bills and GXP that the regular DM (Daily Missions) give.

Other Idea at the top of my head...

Mech Exclusive Daily Mission:
You can only complete these Daily Missions with the Mech that is listed(ex: Get over 1000 damage and 2 kills in a Awesome-8R).

What do you all think? Think this would be cool addition to Mechwarrior: Online? What do you guys think over at PGI? Would this a cool idea to add?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users