Masakari Premium Time?

5 replies to this topic

#1 MauttyKoray

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:38 AM

I upgraded from 2 al a carte purchases to the Masakari package and haven't gotten any premium time since purchasing. Has anyone else run into this? Is it delayed or should it have injected at 4pm that day?

#2 Malcolm Vordermark

• 2,520 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:46 AM

View PostMauttyKoray, on 27 September 2014 - 09:38 AM, said:

I upgraded from 2 al a carte purchases to the Masakari package and haven't gotten any premium time since purchasing. Has anyone else run into this? Is it delayed or should it have injected at 4pm that day?

Hmm, looks like I got my 90 days. You may want to send a message to support.

#3 Escef

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 8,529 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNew England

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:50 AM

I was under the impression that the premium time was only for pre-orders. If you are supposed to get premium time, wait until 4 PM Pacific Time. If you still don't get it, send an email to support@mwomercs.com and customer service should get back to you on Monday.

#4 Malcolm Vordermark

• 2,520 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 09:56 AM

View PostEscef, on 27 September 2014 - 09:50 AM, said:

I was under the impression that the premium time was only for pre-orders. If you are supposed to get premium time, wait until 4 PM Pacific Time. If you still don't get it, send an email to support@mwomercs.com and customer service should get back to you on Monday.

There was some stuff you could only get for a preorder but badges, warhorns, premium time, medallions, and modules are still listed as part of the deal. Even says injected daily at 4pm. Now that I see that I need to go check my game to see if I actually got all that stuff.

OP, did you make this purchase today?

#5 Innocent

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • 235 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:14 AM

I had the same problem. The premium time is there you just can't see it. Hit the activate button and you will see it, of course if you want to save the premium time you will be out of luck.

#6 Mal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 995 posts

Posted 27 September 2014 - 10:17 AM

You can also check your accumulated premium time under your profile here on the website. That'll show active and inactive, whereas the in game display just shows what is active.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users