Direwolf Look For A Clan

4 replies to this topic

#1 Ogvai Ogvai Helmschrott

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 32 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:25 PM

Title Says it all, but mainly looking for a semi casual Clan for my Assault arse to kick ass and chew bubble gum

#2 Star Wolves Admin Account

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:34 PM

You're welcome to join my unit if you'd like sir. We are pretty casual and don't have any tryout requirements, as it stands I play a direwolf myself and we could use one more.

If you're interested please message me or feel free to post here and I'll add you straight away. Be warned that we are just getting started so we don't have a lot of people yet but I definitely need some more unit founders.

http://mwomercs.com/...es-casual-unit/

#3 Aresye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 3,462 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 06:08 PM

What do you mean by, "semi-casual?" Are you looking for casual to semi-competitive play, or are you looking for casual play at the tops?

#4 _VULCAN_

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 40 posts

Posted 28 September 2014 - 07:08 PM

Good Morning,

You are more then welcome to join in our TS and do some drops with us.

CWKG.enjinvoice.com

#5 Ogvai Ogvai Helmschrott

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:58 AM

Well, what i mean by semi casual is, I can stop playing for a 2-3 weeks come back and not be bitched at or kicked from the Clan, As i generally play alot of MWO as it is, i do need then 2-3 week Refresh of just not playing the game and alittle about my self i think is Required..as i was very Vague last night

I Started playing MWO in open beta with 6 friends, back then i was running with a little CN9 AL, And i really started to Enjoy MWO as a hole, and from there on I upgraded to a Atlas DDC, Rocking Twin LB10X and Twin LRGPL's i would strip mechs and the shotgunn them in the face, Till the point where as soon as i enter'd into a fight my LB10's would die..and that left me to take about a 7 month break from the game untill 3 weeks ago, and now I'm back, in a Daishi with Bigger guns, I've played about 1500 of Asorted matches of MWO mainly sticking to Assault, but i wouldnt say im a good pilot, Still need to remember i have to swap my Secondary fire on the doll over so i can swap it between Alt fire and dual fire:P..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users