• 14 posts

Posted 02 May 2016 - 09:38 PM

#622 vidjahgames

• PipPip
  • The Icon
  • The Icon
  • 27 posts

Posted 05 June 2016 - 05:32 PM

Love this video, if you haven't checked it out, give it a look. Then go check out the Mech Ranger website: www.MechRangers.com.

#623 Deitz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 630 posts

Posted 21 June 2016 - 04:56 AM

1st MECHRANGERS CREED

Recognizing that I volunteered as a pilot for 1st MechRangers, fully knowing the hazards of my chosen profession, I will always endeavor to uphold the prestige, honor, and high esprit de corps of the 1st MechRangers.

Acknowledging the fact that a 1st MechRanger is a more elite pilot who arrives at the cutting edge of battle throughout the known galaxy, I accept the fact that as a 1st MechRanger my unit expects me to move further, faster and fight harder than any other pilot.

Never shall I fail my comrades. I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight and I will shoulder more than my share of the task whatever it may be, one-hundred-percent and then some.

Gallantly will I show others of the great houses that I am a specially selected and well-trained pilot. My courtesy to superior officers, neatness of dress and care of equipment shall set the example for others to follow.

Energetically will I meet the enemies of my unit. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a 1st MechRanger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade to fall into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarrass my unit.

Readily will I display the intestinal fortitude required to fight on to the 1st MechRangers objective and complete the mission though I be the lone survivor.

1st Mech Rangers, Masters of War!

Join today!

#624 Thunderwyrm

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 01:54 PM

1st Mech Rangers

Now looking for a few good pilots.

Can you meet the challenge?

1 user(s) are reading this topic