Any folks indulged in this yet?
It was definitley on my radar until I got lost in the founder's launch. LOL

#2 Shiinore

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 483 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:54 PM

The whole "Kinect" thing kind of drove me away. I don't like games produced solely to take advantage of a gimmicky peripheral.

#3 Morashtak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • 1,242 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:44 PM

Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor gets no love from IGN

#4 Torcip

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • LocationAnn Arbor, Michigan

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:50 PM

Apparently it was very, very bad, Like, one of the worst kinect games ever bad. But that just all the game critics opinions, I've never played it.

#5 Zapper9

Rookie

• 8 posts
  • LocationOuter Inner Sphere

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:50 PM

The following is a quote from a review written by Jeff Cork of GameInformer.com (see link below):

[color=#333333]

Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor is as fun as fumbling around for your keys in the dark while being pelted with billiard balls.

[/color]

http://www.gameinfor...at-revival.aspx

#6 Dasomen

• PipPip
  • The Pirate
  • The Pirate
  • 44 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 03:52 PM

avoid that game like the scout avoiding the gause boat. i've got the game, i wish i didn't have the game. controlls are non responsive at best, and assanine the rest of the time. there IS NO TORTORIAL for the game's controlls. they tell you how to move your mech. that's it. there is nothing else provided. use the controll sticks to move and the tirgger to fire, oh all that realy important stuff with the kinect? yeah they dont tell you how to do that. no instruction on how to grab a grenade, no instruction on how to save your copilot's life when some psyco is crawling through a hole with a knife and you have a pistol, yeah normaly you'd think just grab it and throw the grenade out the hatch or just pull the trigger for your pistol to shoot it, that's what you would normaly think, that's what logic dictates... this game does not follow logic.

#7 Randall Flagg

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 590 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:12 PM

View PostRoger That, on 29 June 2012 - 03:50 PM, said:

The following is a quote from a review written by Jeff Cork of GameInformer.com (see link below):

[color=#333333]Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor is as fun as fumbling around for your keys in the dark while being pelted with billiard balls.[/color]

http://www.gameinfor...at-revival.aspx

that's brutal. lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users