2 replies to this topic

#1 Abisha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:56 AM

hiya,

gonna pick up my IS mechs again, and i know it's been yea yea been discussed to death,
that's not i wanna talk about away.

what i do like to talk about is Ammo.
this needs addressing, especially Mics ammo AMS/MSG ammo they need to buffed at IS.
their is no reason why IS ammo weight 200% more while the IS mech's already carry less weapon tonnage per chassis.

also i like to see the fresh UI to the rater old and boring IS UI.
those brown/gold colors are nothing compare to the Clan look is futuristic.

also wanna address the basic windows of IS mech's they look bit old and dirty i like a more cleaner windshield and some better camera positions especially those stalkers are badly.

thanks for your time, and hoop to see this soon ingame.
Regards,
Abisha

#2 Xarian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • 997 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 06:16 AM

Clan AMS ammo is literally the only discrepency. Everything else is exactly equal. IS AMS ammo weighs 100% more, not 200%. This is intentional and has to do with the difference in missile mechanics (IS missiles cluster together, Clan missiles do not).

The different UI is intentional. If you like the futuristic look, please pilot a Clan mech.

The dirty windshield thing irritates a lot of people. You can turn it off (http://mwomercs.com/...e-usercfg-file/) but apparently Stalkers are bugged.

Edited by Xarian, 09 October 2014 - 06:16 AM.

#3 RustyBolts

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Deadly
  • The Deadly
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 10 October 2014 - 03:00 AM

Clan mechs look more futuristic because they are. IS windshields look dingy because they are. Remember most IS mechs have been around for a couple hundred years and are usually salvaged from other IS mechs while Clan mechs are newer.

Edited by RustyBolts, 10 October 2014 - 05:28 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users