The Mining Collective Stuck Spot

Bug Report Issue

1 reply to this topic

#1 Sir Wolfenx

• PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 07:30 PM

I was playing the mining collective on 2014-10-09. At around 11:05pm about 4 minutes into the game my mech became stuck as I jumpjetted upward. I was using my Shadow Hawk SHD-2D2, medium mech. My mech had lost its arm and was leaving the a combat area through the gap between the stack and another object.

My mech was unable to walk or jump. I was able to move the upper torso and arms, but my arm was stuck partly in the wall and shooting my Large Laser ER it hit the collider, however at some rotations it went through the wall.

Recently, it seems being adjacent to rounded colliders on this map will make my Phoenix mechs stuck in walls while jumping. You can find this at E3 on the map. Please use the photos to find the stuck spot.

I had used Overwolf to enable team chat during this session. My computer is a Asus G750-JZ mobile workstation, stock model.
TY
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Sir Wolfenx, 15 October 2014 - 04:30 AM.

#2 Ironwithin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:47 PM

When things like this happen, press F9. That displays exact coordinates (and your FPS so you don't the fraps-display) in the upper left corner of the screen.
Take a screenshot and post it here or send it to support directly. It helps them find and fix the spot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users