5 replies to this topic

#1 WOLF PACIFIER

• PipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 37 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 08 October 2014 - 10:57 AM

Hello. Can someone from support staff to help me solve a problem? I cannot contact with MWO support team. Always when I send an email I get message back which says - Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently

Full message:

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

support@mwomercs.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain mwomercs.com by mail.mwomercs.com. [216.70.64.186].

The error that the other server returned was:
552 Message size exceeds maximum permitted

#2 WOLF PACIFIER

• PipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 37 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:45 AM

Seems like problem solved. Just excluded MsInfo32 file from the attachments in e-mail.

#3 Tesunie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,579 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:47 AM

Hold tight. I've contacted a moderator who may be able to assist you.

I've checked the address you mentioned, and double checked it, and triple checked it... It seems to be the right address to me...

Nevermind then... I was never here... :ph34r:

#4 WOLF PACIFIER

• PipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 37 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:40 AM

View PostTesunie, on 08 October 2014 - 11:47 AM, said:

Hold tight. I've contacted a moderator who may be able to assist you.

I've checked the address you mentioned, and double checked it, and triple checked it... It seems to be the right address to me...

Nevermind then... I was never here... :ph34r:

Thanks for your reply and assistance anyway. However I want to know one thing - support must send back any automated reply (confirmation)?

Just asking because I didn't received any reply, after I sent my request in support.

Edited by Siberian tiger, 09 October 2014 - 09:40 AM.

#5 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 11:57 AM

View PostSiberian tiger, on 09 October 2014 - 09:40 AM, said:

Thanks for your reply and assistance anyway. However I want to know one thing - support must send back any automated reply (confirmation)?

Just asking because I didn't received any reply, after I sent my request in support.

If you send a mail, to support@mwomercs.com, or a ticket through the website, you should recieve an automated reply, that your ticket is recieved and containing the ticket number.

Edited by Egomane, 09 October 2014 - 11:58 AM.

#6 WOLF PACIFIER

• PipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 37 posts
  • LocationRussia

Posted 09 October 2014 - 01:00 PM

View PostEgomane, on 09 October 2014 - 11:57 AM, said:

If you send a mail, to support@mwomercs.com, or a ticket through the website, you should recieve an automated reply, that your ticket is recieved and containing the ticket number.

Thanks for your reply. I've even didn't notice ticket support system there and just sent a mail to support@mwomercs.com

Now I've created a ticket via ticket system. But didn't received confirmation again via e-mail and also I have an error on my tickets tab when I click on ticket title :wacko:

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users