Hibernation!

16 replies to this topic

#1 eSeifer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationLiao

Posted 21 June 2015 - 10:23 AM

Where da bears at?

You guys mind taking out the rest of FRR while the wolves and falcons push downwards?

#2 Tuann

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard, with a beer, chocolate and waffles

Posted 22 June 2015 - 12:13 AM

Sure, no problem,
except that wolf keeps on attacking our planets :-)
yesterday we attacked FRR SusQ during EU TZ and immediately we had to divert forces to our remaining planet which was under Wolf attack.
Feel free to check the amount of GB planets , or which were once GB , with Wolf tags on it.

so, yeah, we're attacking FRR, except that it makes not a lot of sense if immediately any gained planet is being attacked by your friendly wolf supporters.

#3 KHAN ATTAKHAN

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 446 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 22 June 2015 - 01:29 AM

I gotta agree, but it's not just the wolves that attack any planet CGB owns, the others will attack our planet if they think it's in their way, we've lost to much to the other clan factions and it is our own fault, we've been negligent, lazy, unco-ordinated and generally most members of CGB don't give a damn so long as they own the CGB logo, all CGB units should begin a massive co-ordinated push on our planets, all time zones dropping non-stop back to back taking back what's ours, we only stop when they are all ours, then we push on the Inner Sphere, if other clans have a problem with this then to hell with you, bring it on, we will not die, we will not surrender, we will rise to reclaim our homes and planets from you all, I call for all units to fight, be it the small one man unit to the two-three hundred man unit, join together and fight.
KHAN ATTKHAN666 OF GHOST BEAR KODIAK PRIDE

#4 DustySkunk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 257 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 23 June 2015 - 09:33 AM

We miss Ghost Bear. Come out and play!!!

#5 Cimarb

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,912 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationA hop, skip and jump from Terra

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:55 PM

View PostDustySkunk, on 23 June 2015 - 09:33 AM, said:

We miss Ghost Bear. Come out and play!!!

Maybe next reset.

#6 Knightcrawler

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 June 2015 - 04:08 PM

Come on, Tuann. I can tell you that CWI, MS, other major hired merc units, and pretty sure SWOL and CWDG haven't attacked Ghost Bear in like... forever and a day (months?), so the attacks you're talking about were probably some randopugs. Clan Wolf pugs are some of the worst pugs on the Clan side. I'm sure you can take the occasional attack from them.

And it's not like you even have to worry about a planet with one or two ticks on it. Just do the mental math when you see an attack. If there's an hour left, and 12 people start ghost dropping your planet, they can't possibly take it if you ignore them. In fact, it wouldn't matter if 64 people were dropping, there would be a max of 6 ghost drops during the last hour (actually, for a group of 12 it'd be 4-5 max in 60 minutes due to the drop time, time to take the gen, and re-ready time), which isn't enough to take a planet. And realistically, that wouldn't even result in 6 attacker ticks anyway, since there are seemingly-randomly assigned defense ghost drops now, which do nothing at all to a planet's status. TBH, I think one way that other factions fell behind in was an understanding of Community Warfare game mechanics. It's not too difficult.

And Attakhan, GB isn't in our way, and the last time you were in our way was during Phase 1 when CGB intentionally cut us off.

Edited by Knightcrawler, 29 June 2015 - 04:17 PM.

#7 Thanatos31

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 165 posts
  • LocationEnroute to Terra

Posted 29 June 2015 - 04:41 PM

Knightcrawler, the drops Tuann was referring to where 12 man drops from a CW Unit.

#8 Knightcrawler

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 151 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 29 June 2015 - 05:48 PM

I don't doubt that. Even pugs can use LFG, and there are smaller groups out there. There are a few small groups I could see doing that, and I could possibly see CWDG doing it. But like I said, depending on when they started their attack, you don't even have to do anything. And it happened during one attack phase, for one or two days? That shouldn't be a major hurdle for Ghost Bear.

Punch in that password and get back in the ring. :) Ask Smoke Jaguar if you can cut through their territory to get to Kurita space, assuming you guys can handle them and Rasalhague for this next event. It might be difficult because, the last time I checked, Smoke Jaguar didn't have much of a central authority. But it can still be done. Faction Chat can help facilitate this. You'll probably want to do this before the event starts, though. They won't like having -2 or -3 points on their score for the event.

#9 Tuann

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 203 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard, with a beer, chocolate and waffles

Posted 30 June 2015 - 01:23 AM

View PostKnightcrawler, on 29 June 2015 - 04:08 PM, said:

Come on, Tuann. I can tell you that CWI, MS, other major hired merc units, and pretty sure SWOL and CWDG haven't attacked Ghost Bear in like... forever and a day (months?), so the attacks you're talking about were probably some randopugs. Clan Wolf pugs are some of the worst pugs on the Clan side. I'm sure you can take the occasional attack from them.

don't worry, we still fight CW. Had some great fights vs an FRR unit last time we jumped in during EU time window.
and we beat this attack attack i spoke about, so no worries. :)

we won't catch up with WolfStar on the race to Terra though and we are not aiming to do that, we're gonna have fun and play CW.
cya on the battlefield !

#10 I L L

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 119 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 04:22 AM

CGBI crying about Wolf attacking them, the irony is amazing.

Edited by xDisturbedx, 17 July 2015 - 04:22 AM.

#11 Sirius Drake

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 467 posts
  • LocationThe Aett

Posted 17 July 2015 - 04:32 AM

View PostxDisturbedx, on 17 July 2015 - 04:22 AM, said:

Say the one from the faction MS and 228 are now part off.
The irony is amazsing.

Edited by Sirius Drake, 17 July 2015 - 04:39 AM.

#12 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,685 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 17 July 2015 - 09:56 AM

View PostSirius Drake, on 17 July 2015 - 04:32 AM, said:

Say the one from the faction MS and 228 are now part off.
The irony is amazsing.

I have a deja-vu.. Beta 1 anyone? :P
The irony is amazing.

#13 Wildstreak

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 17 July 2015 - 10:31 AM

Just shows CW is too easily manipulated by large groups.

#14 Sirius Drake

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Altruist
  • The Altruist
  • 467 posts
  • LocationThe Aett

Posted 17 July 2015 - 12:08 PM

View PostCyclonerM, on 17 July 2015 - 09:56 AM, said:

I have a deja-vu.. Beta 1 anyone? :P
The irony is amazing.

Ah, true, you back-stabbed US back in beta 1 as well.
The good old times where CW was still new and fun -.-

Mind you, we never bragged about their achievments nor did we want them.

Edited by Sirius Drake, 17 July 2015 - 12:18 PM.

#15 CoffiNail

Oathmaster

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Cub
  • The Cub
  • 4,285 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitter: Link
  • LocationSome place with other Ghost Bears. A dropship or planet, who knows. ((Winnipeg,MB))

Posted 17 July 2015 - 05:19 PM

Where have we complained about someone taking planets? CGBI plays CW for a fun game of hit omega, not for take planets or buy mercs to get to Terra. Wake us when they give something other then shoot gens to take out omega.

#16 CyclonerM

Tina's Warrior

• FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • FP Veteran - Beta 2
  • 5,685 posts
  • LocationA 2nd Wolf Guards Grenadiers JumpShip

Posted 18 July 2015 - 03:39 AM

View PostSirius Drake, on 17 July 2015 - 12:08 PM, said:

Ah, true, you back-stabbed US back in beta 1 as well.
The good old times where CW was still new and fun -.-

Mind you, we never bragged about their achievments nor did we want them.

Mind you, my memory might betray me..

But, you mean when the dezgra Clan Widowmaker (should have Absorbed them ;) ) attacked CGB and then left Wolf iirc,
or when CWDG took a single CGB planet that laid all alone in the midst of our occupation zone? :ph34r:

I do not want to start the discussion all again (even if that was the time when CW was most fun! :D ) but i remember that few of CGB warriors said anything openly against MS.

Again, i admit that without MS the road to Terra would have been more difficult, however i would like to point out that without them, we still have CWI, SWOL, CWDG, Devil Dogs and other units. Without MS, CGB had only CGBI and a few others loyalist units, and now not even them anymore. I totally understand why you are not playing CW anymore, i really do, but at least, it seems that Clan Wolf can kind of stand on its own without mercs.

..At least when we keep playing CW :P

Edited by CyclonerM, 18 July 2015 - 03:45 AM.

#17 Alec Braca

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 224 posts
  • LocationAttleboro, Massachusetts USA

Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:06 AM

View PostATTAKHAN666, on 22 June 2015 - 01:29 AM, said:

I gotta agree, but it's not just the wolves that attack any planet CGB owns, the others will attack our planet if they think it's in their way, we've lost to much to the other clan factions and it is our own fault, we've been negligent, lazy, unco-ordinated and generally most members of CGB don't give a damn so long as they own the CGB logo, all CGB units should begin a massive co-ordinated push on our planets, all time zones dropping non-stop back to back taking back what's ours, we only stop when they are all ours, then we push on the Inner Sphere, if other clans have a problem with this then to hell with you, bring it on, we will not die, we will not surrender, we will rise to reclaim our homes and planets from you all, I call for all units to fight, be it the small one man unit to the two-three hundred man unit, join together and fight.
KHAN ATTKHAN666 OF GHOST BEAR KODIAK PRIDE

You know you are talking about our homes of the Rasalhague citizens right?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users