EM 2012 - Football/ Soccer ... but their killing stray dogs and cats ...

No replies to this topic

#1 Steadfast

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 767 posts
  • LocationBerlin, Germany

Posted 21 November 2011 - 10:06 AM

I am sorry, I... I don't know how to deal with this. I know a lot of people out there think them as pests and its allright to poison and burn them but somehow I feel agitated.
Please, if your interested in helping, google yourself some vids or pictures, I thought them to gross to be posted here - nor would I like you to post those links or stuff if you find any. Use words like ukraine, cats, dogs. Should be enough. Just search for yourself on the net.
Also, if you like, try to publish your findings on your social networks. Iam quite sure it won't do anything and that maybe most people don't much care about those animals, but... sigh, well I thought to at least give some of you a heads up that there maybe not all quite right.
I know the world has problems enough and many are more severe. Nonetheless, I didn't know about this one before and thought that maybe some of you would like to know that there is something wrong - well, at least in my opinion. And if you don't know you can't possibly do something against it.

I am sorry if this is nothing for these boards but well, you gotta at least try.

Take care all
Daniel

Edit: maybe - as this post is surely more or less a rather grey area - it should have been posted in the jettissoned area, donÄ't know. My appologise for that : /

Edited by Steadfast, 21 November 2011 - 11:36 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users