How High Do Mediums Jump

2 replies to this topic

#1 UrsusMorologus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • 616 posts

Posted 13 October 2014 - 11:42 AM

just enough to clamber up something? or can you jump on a building like a light?

I see a pretty broad range on 4x for Vindicator up to 7x on Trebs but I assume that the weight spread also keeps them about the same for total lift

thanks for any info

#2 Ruccus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bloodlust
  • The Bloodlust
  • 1,136 posts
  • LocationAbbotsford, BC

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:39 AM

Using the River City map, with its maximum four jump jets a Blackjack can jump from the water up to the walkway ringing the building in D3, then after it's recharged jump again to get on top of the building. With a run-up from the B4 area it can also jump straight up to the C4 main shuttle landing pad area.

With two jump jets you have to jump up to the platform in C3 before hopping up to the walkway, but two jump jets is enough to get up to the top of the building from the walkway.

#3 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 14 October 2014 - 12:41 AM

On my nova, im fine with 5 JJ's it brings you up to the most vital standard gaps: out of the canyon. On the ridge of the citadell in river city. and other gaps of that size. feels fine and very suited. So i guess 5 is a good amount of JJ's for mediums. But requires some trainign, if distanc eis a bit off, it could be insufficient and you drop off 1m before reaching the ledge xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users