3 replies to this topic

#1 Robomomo2000

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 138 posts
  • LocationInvader class warship

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:00 PM

So, for future reference WHEN the urban mech comes out (another needless hint to PGI) I may start a faction called the Ultimate Urbie Division/Offensive or some other name henceforth. Which, all team members would use faction themed urban mechs when playing as a group. I was also thinking that each company commander pilot an Atlas or Golden Urbie (if such a holy thing will exist).

Color scheme- Personally I was thinking of having a Dark Green primary with off white as the secondary and the tracery be a yellow or bright red.

This all being said, would you join (why or why not) and do you have ideas for a color scheme? Also, does any one know of a missile heavy model of the urbie or is there just the original urban mech and no variations?

#2 FupDup

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 26,888 posts
  • LocationThe Keeper of Memes

Posted 13 October 2014 - 05:04 PM

There have been some Urbie variants with things like an Arrow IV launcher or MRMs.

#3 CDLord HHGD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 9,190 posts
  • Location"You're not comp if you're not stock."

Posted 14 October 2014 - 04:46 AM

A gold Urbie.... Clan golds, "meh." A gold urbie... I might have to sell one of my kids.....

#4 Lily from animove

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Devoted
  • The Devoted
  • 13,891 posts
  • LocationOn a dropship to Terra

Posted 14 October 2014 - 05:13 AM

View Postcdlord, on 14 October 2014 - 04:46 AM, said:

A gold Urbie.... Clan golds, "meh." A gold urbie... I might have to sell one of my kids.....

well you can make a new kid, but that golden urbie, you can't make it on your own :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users