Question

2 replies to this topic

#1 Psyrex

• PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 October 2014 - 03:24 AM

Hi all.

So recently we had the 3 days of challenges and i heard about selecting the game mode.
My question is how?

When I click Play i only get the options for Public or Private game.

Also I'm curious if i'm missing a big part of the game as i see all the faction pages and people talking about Clan vs IS and something regarding selecting a side and only using Clan or IS Mech's.

When i get into the game all i do is a PUG match over and over, what else is there?

Thanks

#2 SnagaDance

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,860 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands

Posted 14 October 2014 - 03:28 AM

To the left of the Play button there is a little downwards pointing arrow. Click this and you'll see all 3 game modes with checkboxes in front of them, you can use these to only get the game modes you want. Personally I keep them all in. War doesn't afford choice to its players.

#3 Darwins Dog

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,476 posts

Posted 14 October 2014 - 04:45 AM

As for the Clan vs. IS stuff, that is coming soontm. It will be strictly optional, and let you declare loyalty to one faction in the game. You will then be able to participate in battles for control of planets. There are a few posts in the command chair section that give the details.

You will be able to play just as you do now with no change, or participate in the faction based play.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users