Solahma's Last Hurrah! Wednesday Night (Private Lobby Fun Before My Wedding)

No replies to this topic

#1 Solahma

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fury
  • Fury
  • 1,364 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationNerv HQ, Tokyo-3

Posted 04 August 2015 - 06:08 AM

Hey guys, as a few of you may already know, I'm getting hitched this Saturday.

Wed. will be the for-sure last day for me to play MWO for a month or so with the wedding+honeymoon+move quickly approaching (Aug. 8th!)

I'm planning to do a small event tomorrow (Wednesday), haven't worked out all the details out yet. May or may not stream it. Gist of it is I'd like to so some private lobby fun and mess with the spectator tools we are getting today.

I really don't feel like doing the typical group drops because nothing memorable happens. The expectations and grind of standard games is not the way I want to spend my last hours in MWO for what I hope to be as little as a month. I know, I know a month is nothing, but still, it's a reason to do something special.

A few things I had in-mind:
- Duels (tryhard)
- Duels (themed)
- Stock Mech group fights!
- Dance with the Groom (1v1 against the groom, perhaps more to this)
- Scenarios (lance vs. lance with special objectives and restrictions)
- Record footage for future PenclickProduction videos. (I have a long list of ideas and it would be nice to have footage to work on videos if I happen to get the computer setup and the internet still takes a while to hookup)

Anyway, I'll be posting this around the local channels to see who else might be interested. I'll meet with people on the Comstar NA TS3 server.

I'll most likely be starting around 8pm Pacific Time (3:00am GMT thur). Stuff is still happening and getting things ready so this time might be earlier or later depending. Not going to lock down an exact time.

If you'd like to show up and have some fun I'd love to see you there! Sorry ahead of time for those who won't be able to make it. This is very short notice, I thought my last day to play had already past.

Only requirement: Everyone with the "Bridesmaid" title must equip it :P

Edited by Solahma, 04 August 2015 - 06:16 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users