18 replies to this topic

#1 Mazikar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 400 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:10 PM

So every mech that has a clan UAC 10 is now invalid, weight go up on it or something?

#2 Bilbo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts
  • LocationSaline, Michigan

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:13 PM

Which mechs were they?

#3 EvilCow

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,236 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:14 PM

Could this be related to the change to jump jets? a lot of clan configs become invalid.

#4 Mazikar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 400 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:15 PM

hmm wait a sec its not just ac10s its the timber wolfs all of them are invalid due to weight... did this happen this patch or last? dont remember seeing anything about it, took a week off.

Edited by Lotharian, 21 October 2014 - 12:16 PM.

#5 Bilbo

• The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:16 PM

View PostLotharian, on 21 October 2014 - 12:15 PM, said:

hmm wait a sec its not just ac10s its the timber wolfs all of them are invalid due to weight... did this happen this patch or last? dont remember seeing anything about it

JJ's are fixed in all omnipods now.

#6 Ultimax

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 6,979 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:17 PM

TBR-S Pod side torsos now have 2 mandatory JJs.

That means you are 2 tons over weight and/or out of crit slots (only 5 available in those torsos).

#7 Mazikar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 400 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:22 PM

Ahh now I see.... and seriously... I hate this forced cr4p. I tweaked and loved those mechs, they were solid..... why force this stuff into the game now? I don't get it. I don't want it. I just spent a very large portion of credits building a new lineup and the last scratch I had I tweaked the two new mechs. Now I have to save up to fix the mechs PGI decided to change for no reason to have useless jump jets?????? Why?

#8 627

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 4,571 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:30 PM

View PostLotharian, on 21 October 2014 - 12:22 PM, said:

Ahh now I see.... and seriously... I hate this forced cr4p. I tweaked and loved those mechs, they were solid..... why force this stuff into the game now? I don't get it. I don't want it. I just spent a very large portion of credits building a new lineup and the last scratch I had I tweaked the two new mechs. Now I have to save up to fix the mechs PGI decided to change for no reason to have useless jump jets?????? Why?

For balance. Adapt.

#9 Metus regem

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts
  • LocationNAIS College of Military Science OCS courses

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:37 PM

View PostLotharian, on 21 October 2014 - 12:22 PM, said:

It's not like we haven't known this was coming for months... I mean we knew that JJ's were going to be locked in all S pods back in September.

Just a little bit of home work on these boards, that I can see you've been on before, at least 200 times before, you could have found the information, and been ahead of the change.

As it is, when I get home and log in, I'll have to pull Mk 4 TC's and move some stuff out of the LT to the RT on all of my Timber Wolves to make room for the new jump jets. But I'm not making a big deal out of it, you are a true born, adapt and over come the week Inner Sphere pilots.

#10 Bilbo

• The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:41 PM

View PostMetus regem, on 21 October 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

It's not like we haven't known this was coming for months... I mean we knew that JJ's were going to be locked in all S pods back in September.

Just a little bit of home work on these boards, that I can see you've been on before, at least 200 times before, you could have found the information, and been ahead of the change.

As it is, when I get home and log in, I'll have to pull Mk 4 TC's and move some stuff out of the LT to the RT on all of my Timber Wolves to make room for the new jump jets. But I'm not making a big deal out of it, you are a true born, adapt and over come the week Inner Sphere pilots.

I can't fault anybody for being upset in this case. I blew a gasket when every mech I owned was made illegal a little while back.

#11 Metus regem

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:46 PM

View PostBilbo, on 21 October 2014 - 12:41 PM, said:

I can't fault anybody for being upset in this case. I blew a gasket when every mech I owned was made illegal a little while back.

Guess having my Toddler around has changed me, I don't sweat the small stuff like that anymore, just adapt and move on...

#12 Tuefel Hunden

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 180 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:00 PM

Don't feel bad, the Mad Dog really got screwed. The Kit Fox and the Timberwolf also got hammered. And... the Summoner was left alone, after being promised a tweek up. This patch was an IS love patch and screw the Clans patch.

#13 Bilbo

• The Nimble
  • The Nimble
  • 7,864 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:02 PM

View PostMetus regem, on 21 October 2014 - 12:46 PM, said:

Guess having my Toddler around has changed me, I don't sweat the small stuff like that anymore, just adapt and move on...

I did...eventually. ;)

#14 Logan Hawke

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 504 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:05 PM

View PostMetus regem, on 21 October 2014 - 12:46 PM, said:

Any traumatic experience like that teaches people to adapt :P

#15 Metus regem

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:11 PM

View PostLogan Hawke, on 21 October 2014 - 01:05 PM, said:

Any traumatic experience like that teaches people to adapt :P

Too true, but he is just so damn cute, even when I'm trying to sleep and he's poking me in the eye going "Dada, dada, dada, dada, dada...."

#16 Mazikar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 400 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:54 PM

View PostMetus regem, on 21 October 2014 - 12:37 PM, said:

Sounds like another pompous self riotous azz. Congrats. Hope it works for ya.

#17 627

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 4,571 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 01:55 PM

View PostMetus regem, on 21 October 2014 - 01:11 PM, said:

Too true, but he is just so damn cute, even when I'm trying to sleep and he's poking me in the eye going "Dada, dada, dada, dada, dada...."

Dada is the new dakka!

just wait for it to speak... my 4y old daughter always want me to paint my mechs in bright colors :D

#18 Metus regem

• The Sureshot
  • The Sureshot
  • 10,282 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:05 PM

View PostLotharian, on 21 October 2014 - 01:54 PM, said:

Sounds like another pompous self riotous azz. Congrats. Hope it works for ya.

-sigh- did you even read what I said, or did you just colour it with attitude that wasn't present when I wrote it? I was just pointing out the information had been available for over a month, so you have no-one to blame, but yourself for not being informed... I could go that route of the pompous self righteous ass if you'd like though...

View Post627, on 21 October 2014 - 01:55 PM, said:

Dada is the new dakka!

just wait for it to speak... my 4y old daughter always want me to paint my mechs in bright colors :D

He's working on it though, and he's getting good at it, knows the word "Bear" so he's on a good track to be a Ghost Bear.

#19 Mazikar

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 400 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:39 PM

View PostMetus regem, on 21 October 2014 - 02:05 PM, said:

-sigh- did you even read what I said, or did you just colour it with attitude that wasn't present when I wrote it? I was just pointing out the information had been available for over a month, so you have no-one to blame, but yourself for not being informed... I could go that route of the pompous self righteous ass if you'd like though...

Yeah I read it... did you read my post? started with me wondering what happened to ac10 then I realized that it was just my Timbers, its ok, you missed the part about me taking some time off from the game, thanks for the attitude though.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users