Xp Earning In Rewards 2.0 - Hilarious!

1 reply to this topic

#1 Riverboat Sam

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 209 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:00 AM

I took a piece of advice from another thread and decided to study the patch notes and try to come up with a strategy to maximize XP earnings to level up my mechs. This is too funny!

First off, you get 0 XP for damage done. Z-E-R-O. LOLz. So, don't bother fighting the enemy.

You get 50 to 75 XP for captures - so capping is priority numero uno!

Solo Kill gives a big fat 280 points, so it's a very good idea to run an ECM light and try to assassinate some enemy off by themselves.

Tag and Narc Kill each give 60, so be sure to tag and narc enemy mechs right before they die. Don't bother fighting them. Just zip in there and tag and narc them!

There are lots of rewards for UAV related kills and such, so do pop a UAV every match. Perhaps two?

You get 70 XP for counter ECM! So, set your ECM in counter mode and run back and forth behind the enemy line as fast as you can countering lots of enemy ECM mechs. Don't shoot at any of them. You might piss them off and you don't get XP for damaging them anyway.

And last but not least, my favorite, a turret kill gives 50 XP.

So...here we go.

Bring an ECM equipped light with tag and narc. Run to the enemy base and kill their turrets. If their lights come after you set your ECM to counter and run in and out of their range as much as you can to rack up those ECM counter points. Be sure to bring plenty of Narc ammo so you can Narc them over and over. Finally, if they run you off their base then go to the battle, hang out around the edge of the enemy line and tag and narc enemy mechs just before they get killed.

These are all highly valuable actions that you team will be so happy you performed!

/sarc off

#2 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:08 AM

You already have one thread about the new rewards. I don't beleive that you need multiples.
http://mwomercs.com/...new-play-style/

Closing!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users