Let Us Check Off Players We Want To Play With Again

8 replies to this topic

#1 FrupertApricot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 669 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:44 PM

This way we could create semi-pugs. not soloers, but REAL Pick up groups who find a few guys they like, and play for an hour or so together. Since lances group by speed now this is even better. I see lots of folks on chat being like "oh hey we played last game!" and stuff and I think they would really appreciate a "wanna play together" feature separate from the full clunky friend system.

#2 The Boz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:47 PM

Would be neat... but it'd likely place you in group queue, make matchmaking even more of a futile endeavour, and I doubt it'll be worth the development and upkeep and operational costs.

#3 Kain Demos

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 03 November 2014 - 03:05 PM

I would like an ignore feature that not only ignored that player but kept you out of any games with them.

#4 oldradagast

• Philanthropist
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 05:08 PM

There should be an ignore feature and a way to send an invite to a person you meet in game after a match without having to write down or remember their name.

#5 keith

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 05:13 PM

this is y alot of pc players hate MM style games. want to go back to the old style of games where u joined a room and u could play games all day. i will use MW4 as an example, i could go join a server with a bunch of my friends on it, play on it for HOURS. games were amazing fun because i knew the ppl i were playing with, u made some friends/ emenys by playing. many good times. these new style of gaming only helps the business that runs the servers.

#6 endevite

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 175 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 05:19 PM

View PostKain Thul, on 03 November 2014 - 03:05 PM, said:

I would like an ignore feature that not only ignored that player but kept you out of any games with them.

I would be down for this, every game or so you run into that worst performing loud mouth who you just want to smack sense into and never have on your team again (usually the guy who gives orders throughout entire game, backseat pilots with nothing pleasant to say, performed terribly, then slams on team with slander for losing).

#7 Kain Demos

• Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,629 posts
  • LocationTerra

Posted 03 November 2014 - 05:45 PM

View Postendevite, on 03 November 2014 - 05:19 PM, said:

I would be down for this, every game or so you run into that worst performing loud mouth who you just want to smack sense into and never have on your team again (usually the guy who gives orders throughout entire game, backseat pilots with nothing pleasant to say, performed terribly, then slams on team with slander for losing).

Yep. THat and intentional team killers.

Edited by Kain Thul, 03 November 2014 - 05:45 PM.

#8 Quxudica

• Little Helper
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 05:55 PM

View PostFrupertApricot, on 03 November 2014 - 02:44 PM, said:

This way we could create semi-pugs. not soloers, but REAL Pick up groups who find a few guys they like, and play for an hour or so together. Since lances group by speed now this is even better. I see lots of folks on chat being like "oh hey we played last game!" and stuff and I think they would really appreciate a "wanna play together" feature separate from the full clunky friend system.

Better yet, give us the capability to create our own game lobbies. Something that used to be iconic of multiplayer pc gaming..

I hate random matchmaking so very very much. Leave the forced random games to the console peasants..

#9 SteelKiller

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 63 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 05:58 PM

View Postendevite, on 03 November 2014 - 05:19 PM, said:

Had this awful guy the other night who spent the entire game calling us idiots because we took offense to his opening team chat, "Let's r@pe face". He kept going on and on about it trying to justify his legitimate use of the term. "Look it up, ********, it doesn't mean that!". Yeah...

I'd like to ignore that dude and never play with him again. Rest of the team would probably agree.

View PostQuxudica, on 03 November 2014 - 05:55 PM, said:

Better yet, give us the capability to create our own game lobbies. Something that used to be iconic of multiplayer pc gaming..

I hate random matchmaking so very very much. Leave the forced random games to the console peasants..

https://mwolobby.com/

This guy tried that. No one is ever there.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users