Clan Lrm 5 Gh Trigger Does Not Work

1 reply to this topic

#1 Avarice1of2

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Territorial
  • The Territorial
  • 194 posts
  • LocationSitting in a the cockpit of a mech whose pilot is no longer with us with Bitching Betty telling me my loadout is not usable.

Posted 26 October 2014 - 08:04 AM

PGI has set the ghost heat trigger to firing four or more clan lrm 5s at the same time. Sadly this does nothing to stop people from boating the Clan LRM 5 as it is being chain fired by those who boat it. The lrm 5s of both the clan and the IS are limited in the fact that 4 of them without ghost heat already generated more heat then an lrm 20. All you have done is tell people to chain fire their lrm 5's more, which was already the problem. But a better solution would be to add a reward for every missile your ams unit(s) shoots down. Let us say this reward is 5 cb and 1 exp a missile, it would encourage more people to bring ams and thus missile spam would be less of a problem.

#2 Ironwithin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 2,613 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 October 2014 - 09:39 AM

View PostAvarice1of2, on 26 October 2014 - 08:04 AM, said:

... But a better solution would be to add a reward for every missile your ams unit(s) shoots down. Let us say this reward is 5 cb and 1 exp a missile, it would encourage more people to bring ams and thus missile spam would be less of a problem.

I like this idea, a lot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users