Omnipod Weights

1 reply to this topic

#1 SemperDie

• PipPip
  • The Ardent
  • The Ardent
  • 40 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:14 PM

Now that you've made a bunch of the omnipods have fixed jump jets, they also have a weight associated with them. This weight is not listed in the mechlab.

This recent change is also making my KitFox-S error for having exceeds the maximum jump jets, even though it only has 6 total.

The fixed jump jets change was a massive nerf for only 2 mechs, since the Nova and Summoner were already fixed. Everyone knows it was targeted towards the TimberWolf-S, but the poor KitFox-S got nerfed pretty hard by this. Maybe you'll see the effect through your in-game stats, but I don't there are a lot of people piloting KitFoxes at the moment.

#2 Redshift2k5

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Stone Cold
  • Stone Cold
  • 11,975 posts
  • LocationNewfoundland

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:58 PM

I was able to continue with my 3 Kit Fox builds with minimal adjustments, only moving a few items and not making any changes to the actual loadouts, only had to move JJ and change a few pods. Didn't even cost me anything since it was all components I had in inventory.

afaik the only builds that don't work anymore are anything using the S torsos but with less than 2 JJ. Even if you had an Ultra/5 in the LT or something like that, a quick switch to the RT should only cost a new omnipod.

Was there a problem with the Kit Fox-S? No. But it helps for more stuff to be standard rules here possible.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users