In Game Map And Giving Orders

3 replies to this topic

#1 gonador

Rookie

• Mercenary Rank 1
  • Mercenary Rank 1
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 07:53 PM

i think that with the new rewards system usage of the map and players taking command could be encouraged. Give bonuses to winning commanders and bonuses for people following the orders they are given. Like many of your new rewards this encourages teamwork. The map/command/ and orders features of the game are excellent but all but ignored by many players. This would encourage its usage and better communication and teamwork especially in Solo or small group drops.

#2 Hoffenstein

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 368 posts
  • LocationThe Great White North

Posted 28 October 2014 - 08:50 PM

How much work would be required to combine the minimap and the rest of the game? Can they be tied together like that in the Crysis Engine?

#3 Serpentbane

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 485 posts
  • LocationVanvikan, Norway

Posted 28 October 2014 - 10:41 PM

There are several threads regarding minimap usage.
I did make this a while ago.
http://mwomercs.com/...__fromsearch__1

One big, hot thread, is better then many small threads, or so PGI claims. I know you dont ask for new functionality, just awards making people use the map. But the reason I do not use it is not rewards, but the fact that it's not available enough ingame when the heat is turned up.

#4 Garamanus

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 63 posts
  • Location260+ Ping, Australia

Posted 28 October 2014 - 11:06 PM

I would also like to see two + monitors supported so map can be seen all the time, and not the too little to be useful mini map either

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users