Premium Time Reward From The Event

22 replies to this topic

#1 Quxudica

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 05:52 PM

I got one days worth of premium time from the grab bag this morning, which is actually awesome and I don't want to seem ungreatful, but I logged in just a moment ago and it's down to a couple hours. I intentionally did not activate it because I got it just before i had to log out, was it a bug that it started automatically? did anyone else notice this? Again don't want to seem ungreatful but if it's not a bug it would have been nice to tell it when to start.

#2 CycKath

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,580 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 02 November 2014 - 05:55 PM

If you look at the tournament page is specifically states:

Please Note
*Premium Time activates when you receive the prize

Like all premium time you receive via the client, be it bought or given as a prize, it activates automatically. Only package premium time is banked.

Edited by CycKath, 02 November 2014 - 05:56 PM.

#3 Quxudica

• Little Helper
  • 1,858 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:28 PM

View PostCycKath, on 02 November 2014 - 05:55 PM, said:

If you look at the tournament page is specifically states:

Like all premium time you receive via the client, be it bought or given as a prize, it activates automatically. Only package premium time is banked.

Well that's beyond incredibly lame.

#4 SpeedingBus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:32 PM

View PostQuxudica, on 02 November 2014 - 07:28 PM, said:

They don't want you hoarding all that premium time!!!!!!!! lol I haven't seen premium time once yet they made it supre rare and un bankable the best combo.

#5 El Bandito

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 26,736 posts
  • LocationStill doing ungodly amount of damage, but with more accuracy.

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:38 PM

Thanks to the premium time I elited the Crows super fast. Come November 4th, I shall spend the 20,000,000 C-Bills I earned over the weekends on quirked Awesomes and Hunchies.

Edited by El Bandito, 02 November 2014 - 07:39 PM.

#6 Macster16

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Heavy Lifter
  • Heavy Lifter
  • 576 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:51 PM

View PostSpeedingBus, on 02 November 2014 - 07:32 PM, said:

They don't want you hoarding all that premium time!!!!!!!! lol I haven't seen premium time once yet they made it supre rare and un bankable the best combo.

Really? So far I've received 3 days of prem time, so I've must've gotten lucky.

Haven't got a mechbay though which I imagine is the rarest prize. But on the bright side, I've won enough MC to buy myself a mechbay, so woot!

#7 ShadowbaneX

• 1,089 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 07:52 PM

I got 2x 1 day premium time this weekend...it's helped me get the elites done on some mechs. If you know when you qualify for it you can log out before the system will update, so it awards it to you the next time you log in.

I did this with the triple event weekend a few weeks back. Saved the final reward for a week or two later when I bought a SHD-2D and used that premium time to speed through getting the elites done.

#8 Angel of Annihilation

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:14 PM

Got 3 days worth myself.....however no mech bays :(

#9 Scratx

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 08:49 PM

I posted my results elsewhere but basically, 3 premium days, a mech bay and 2 cockpit items were the big tickets I got. Rest was all consumables I am probably never going to use, some GXP, some scraps of MC and a good chunk of c-bills.

Overall I am happy. :)

And I qualified on almost every match. The floor to get a reward in is very low, you need to get trounced largely ineffectually to not qualify.

#10 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,580 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:36 PM

three lots of 1 day premium time and enough MC to buy another day, but not enough for the three day, don't need 'Mech Bays, got a couple of cockpit items. Felt I did very well.

#11 Xenon Codex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bolt
  • The Bolt
  • 575 posts
  • LocationSomewhere Over the Rainbow

Posted 02 November 2014 - 09:58 PM

No premium, no mechbay. Lots of 5 MC and Coolant Pods though. Guess I'm pretty unlucky this weekend :(

#12 Scratx

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,283 posts

Posted 02 November 2014 - 10:24 PM

View PostXenonCx, on 02 November 2014 - 09:58 PM, said:

No premium, no mechbay. Lots of 5 MC and Coolant Pods though. Guess I'm pretty unlucky this weekend :(

What kind of scores did you get? I suspect the scoring affects the odds of which items you get. The higher the score, the better stuff you're likely to get.

At least, that's what I infer from seeing my match history... it's still pretty random, but all the good stuff hit me when I had good scores, mostly on the order of 60+ points. And the really good stuff almost all were 80-100+.

It might just be the draw of the luck, though. But it did seem like it to me.

#13 Eboli

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,148 posts
  • LocationCanberra, Australia

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:29 AM

I got quite a few scores 100+ and got completely random items including AMS ammo, small lasers...

I really feel that it was quite random to what you got, good or bad.

Cheers!
Eboli

#14 Wolfyop

• PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 02:39 AM

I already had 7 days of premium and with the 3 days I won and the 4 mechbays this week will be able to get some shiny IS mechs. The awesome may be one.

#15 BattleBunny

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 541 posts
  • LocationWarren

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:00 AM

View PostScratx, on 02 November 2014 - 10:24 PM, said:

What kind of scores did you get? I suspect the scoring affects the odds of which items you get. The higher the score, the better stuff you're likely to get.

At least, that's what I infer from seeing my match history... it's still pretty random, but all the good stuff hit me when I had good scores, mostly on the order of 60+ points. And the really good stuff almost all were 80-100+.

It might just be the draw of the luck, though. But it did seem like it to me.

nah dont think so.I got one ton of ams ammo on a 152 score. I also got a mechbay from something like a 35 score. its random all the way I suspect.

#16 b1ackadder

• PipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 95 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:13 AM

"Oh, I get free stuff for which I usually have to pay real money, but boohoo, it's on their terms which is totally lame."

Ungrateful, anyone?

I got some MCs, some CBs, no mechbay, 1 day premium time and tricks like small lasers and such.
And still, I love it! Free stuff, a bit of fun when you "reach into the bag" - and you can play alone or in group queue, no opting in, no other terms.
So, in short, they toff free stuff at us at no cost from our side. I find no reason to belittle or dislike this, as it does not change the regular matches (as the challanges do). The other option is that they just don't do such events - and noone would notice or could find it lame.

#17 Cygone

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 454 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:14 AM

@ OP

Seriously STFU you ungrateful ****.

If they didn't give you FREE premium time, you would not have anything to moan about.

They give it to you and you moan.

PGI Please remove the P-Time from his account. He does NOT deserve it.

Side note.

I've received,

5 Days Premium (To which I am VERY thankful for)
4 Mech' Bays
10,000 ish GXP
10,000,000 ish C-Bills

Edited by Cygone, 03 November 2014 - 04:15 AM.

#18 Javin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 520 posts

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:16 AM

Why complain about free stuff? At least you got some premium time.

#19 N a p e s

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 03 November 2014 - 05:51 AM

The premium time was probably the best reward available during the whole weekend. For one boosting your cbill and XP rewards increased your chances of getting more treats meaning you could get more chills/mc/gxp/etc. And that's on top of the 50% boost from playing with premium.

Really glad I ended up getting a couple days though I wish I'd gotten it Friday when I did most of my playing.

#20 Sarlic

• Hearing Impaired
  • Hearing Impaired
  • 4,519 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 03 November 2014 - 05:52 AM

View PostQuxudica, on 02 November 2014 - 07:28 PM, said:

I know your feeling. A pause button will break everything.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users