12 replies to this topic

#1 JesterJim

• PipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:18 AM

Clan Guardian Rebels - Merc Unit (Mostly dropping Clan Smoke Jaguar)

We are a growing group, who enjoy dropping together in stompy mech's. We drop pretty much every day with regular drop nights for CW and mainly play for fun, which after all is why we play any game we enjoy. We may also in the future consider competitive play.

We are currently looking players that have a good sense of humour, we play at all times but mainly in the evening GMT. Players of all skill level are welcome to apply.

We have our own website and forum for the Clan.

We also have a our own Team speak sever hosted by DJO.

If you would like to Join us go to the link below

http://www.darkjedi.org/club/CGR/enlist/

once signed up you will just need to post on our forum to say hi

http://www.darkjedi....comlink/?f=2207

please put JesterJim as your recruiter

Thanks for taking time to read my post and we look forward to playing with you if you decide to join this wacky/friendly bunch. We promise you will have lots of fun !!!

Edited by JesterJim, 24 June 2016 - 01:49 PM.

#2 BjornAreStolen

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 December 2014 - 02:32 PM

This seems to be perfect for me, beeing a Norwegian the time-zone difference of just 1hour isn't a problem. But the link to your forum seems to not work (I have redgistered), Stolenbjorn :)

#3 Hordamer Mendelbaum

• PipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • Mercenary Rank 2
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:25 PM

I've dropped with CGR a few times, and it's a great environment. Good pilots? Great pilots? Nobody cares! Everyone's just there to have fun.

#4 SkyPatch

• PipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 20 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 30 May 2015 - 12:53 AM

Hi all

It's good to see, that there is further reinforcement on the "Smoke Jaguar" side in the CW and I hope we have some chance to fight side to side our way to Terra.

@JesterJim: Pls check your pm box and let me have your reply.

See you on the battlefield.

#5 Imigo Montoya

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • The Partisan
  • 297 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 10:24 PM

The Outlaws (germa based) are for the next 26 Days a Smokejaguar Unit.

If there is a chance to coordinate our efforts in the EU Timezone plz contact us.

We usually coordinate our drops with the pugs in english

#6 Sixpack

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Galaxy Commander
  • Galaxy Commander
  • 244 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 01:00 AM

I think one of the best bets would be to see if you can coordinate with the 19th because they are actually a european unit, most units in csj are in the us timezone from what I know.

#7 conrad jet

Rookie

• Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 2 posts
  • Locationa galaxy far far away

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:22 AM

Joined CGR a few months ago, Ive never played with such a relaxed crew in an online game since my days mudding and not studying down the uni labs decades ago.

Ive been in more "successful" units in MWO (ie multiple planets controlled) but i think id have to say one thing stands out about CGR and that is it is very rookie friendly, forgiving if your not the greatest player (i know this from personal experience) and you will never be told you cant play on a drop because u "dont pull your weight" or some rubbish, if u turn up to a drop night u get a drop.

All in all a full 5 Stars, come join the gang and have some fun, shoot some mechs and make m8s. Look forward to seeing you lot out there:)

#8 mrmike5234

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 58 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 10:11 AM

Joined CGR a few weeks ago and having a blast! Never played CW before and now its all I want to do! Great group of guys, very laid back, no silly role playing, just a lot of fun! I'm not the smartest when it comes to computers and Conrad was gracious enough to help me with team speak. Got it downloaded and installed after many questions.(not sure if he has any hair left on his head) Just kidding, he had a lot of patience and now I'm up and running!

All the guys are great and willing to share their knowledge. Come drop with us and you'll see!

#9 mrmike5234

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 58 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 05:17 PM

I forgot to mention the only thing you need to bring with you is your sense of humor! These guys make me laugh so hard its difficult to concentrate on the game.

Join us!

#10 mrmike5234

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 December 2015 - 06:13 AM

Hey everyone just a quick note to let you know we are still recruiting. If you're looking for a laid back clan unit that likes to have fun, we're it!

#11 Joker Smoker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Contaminator
  • Contaminator
  • 341 posts
  • LocationRussia, Moscow

Posted 03 March 2016 - 09:18 PM

Ay up lads, we still searching for people here! Posted Image

If you want to play for fun (like a normal human being lol), laugh and don't care about anything - join us! We have a cookies! Posted Image

We are a international unit, we have: American FREEDOM, British accent, Danish bacon, Scotish skirt (do not ask about it Posted Image ), Norwegian drakkar, German beer, Russian madness and the Texas. Yes, just Texas. And cookies, do ya remember it, don't ya?

We really don't care about your skill raiting and other, your mechs (You can play IS in random pugs, who really care?Posted Image ), just keep a sense of humor and be able to speak English better than my dog. Or me cuz it's not my native language and I slept on English lessons.

Seyla!

Edited by Joker Smoker, 03 March 2016 - 09:31 PM.

#12 JesterJim

• PipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 26 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 06 March 2016 - 11:16 AM

Tired of playin alone ? what a relaxed group to drop with and to make the game alot more fun to play !!

Look no further >

CGR are Looking for members, any skill level are welcome MUST have a good sense of humour !!

#13 Toxicresidue

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 80 posts
  • Locationcorpus christi texas

Posted 26 March 2016 - 01:45 AM

I joined CGR a little over a year ago, they are a great bunch of guys.
Its time to kill IS mechs, good luck, good hunting and shoot the Red sons of ....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users