Wanted: After Battle Report Viewable In Mechlab

5 replies to this topic

#1 Angel of Annihilation

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:53 PM

So here I was, sitting in spectator mode yet again while someone on my team decided to shutdown and hide, extending the match needlessly. However since I wanted to review my performance and view my reward, I had to sit helplessly by until the match ended. Which brings me to the topic of my post, an after action report you can go back and review after you have exited a battle ala World of Tanks.

This is something I think needs to be added. While I do enjoy spectating it really kind of sucks that if I decide to leave a match before it ends, I end up with no way to review my after action reports and check out my performance. additionally sometimes I might want to do a detailed review of my after action reports but the timer will expire and it drops be back to the mech lab screen before I am none. This again is another reason we need to be able to access some sort of battle report view even after the match has ended.

I know other things are priority right now but we really do need this feature in the near future.

#2 Alistair Winter

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 10,823 posts
  • LocationBergen, Norway, FRR

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:00 PM

Absolutely. And while it's not completely related to this subject, I'd like to see a battle report with small enough font size that I don't have to scroll back and forth to see the 50 different C-bill and XP bonuses I got. I'd really like to see all the information on a single page, no scrolling needed.

#3 Burktross

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 3,663 posts
  • LocationStill in closed beta

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:03 PM

Agreed +support

#4 Quicksilver Aberration

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Nightmare
  • The Nightmare
  • 11,764 posts
  • LocationKansas City, MO

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:03 PM

It would be cool to be able to view all reports and be able to sort through them (group queue vs solo queue, sort by variant, etc) but would probably be a large undertaking if their database doesn't keep records of this due to use of accumulators instead.

#5 Kiiyor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 5,565 posts
  • LocationSCIENCE.

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:31 PM

Posted Image

There's a statistics tab in the mechlab, maybe your last 10 matches could be included there.

Or GRAPHS. A performance breakdown for mechs you can see without having to visit the stats page on your profile!

Damage/Kill, Damage/Death etc - and if this could be tracked over time, i'd be giddy with joy.

#6 pyrocomp

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 08 November 2014 - 03:31 PM

This can be safely kept client side, and even be exportable. Many games have this. So it is reasonable to ask. I doubt that this is hard to code.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users