1 reply to this topic

#1 N a p e s

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:05 PM

So with the quirk pass dropping we're gonna start to see a bunch of mechs that have basically dissapeared from the game and obviously looking at the quirks for different variants I'm seeing a lot of potential in mechs that weren't interesting when I was leveling a particular chassis.

Specifically, I'm talking about the Orions and how I'm going to retool most of my builds to take advantage of their new buffs. Than I saw this:

ON1-M
 Additional Structure (LT&RT) +8
 Additional Structure (RA&LA) +6
 LB-10-X Cooldown +20%
 Ballistic Weapon Cooldown +20%
 SRM/6 Cooldown +10%
 Missile Weapon Cooldown +10%
 Energy Weapon Heat Generation -12.5%

This is a variant I skipped when I was leveling my Orions but holy crap do I want to grind out the c-bills to get one of these. This mech gets the same autoshotgun that people have been freaking out about on the Cent-D but adds another SRM launcher and another medium laser. It's a sandblaster alright (no artemis on the SRMs unfortunately) but it's gonna be capable of putting out some solid DPS damage.

So for discussions sake, what chassis/variants did you previously skip out on are making you regret your decision?

Edited by Napes339, 04 November 2014 - 12:06 PM.

#2 Tastian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 768 posts
  • LocationLayton, UT USA

Posted 04 November 2014 - 12:11 PM

I want to try the Hunchback HG, Hunchback 4J and Orion VA. And I want to repurchase the Cataphract 2X and Orion M (sold them)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users