Stk 3F And 5M

6 replies to this topic

#1 Brizna

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,360 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:38 PM

So STK 3F, the one with improved torso yawn and the stalker most people use for brawling with SRM6s gets LRM10 quirks and STK 5M the favourite stalker LRM platform gets SRM6 quirks.

Sure you can use SRMs in the yawn impaired 5M and LRMs in the brawling optimized 3F but it still doesn't make sense, well I guess it's better than BJ-1 with AC2 quirks :huh:

#2 Otto Cannon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,689 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:42 PM

They got the K2 and Firebrand mixed up too.

#3 Praehotec8

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 851 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:43 PM

View PostBrizna, on 04 November 2014 - 03:38 PM, said:

So STK 3F, the one with improved torso yawn and the stalker most people use for brawling with SRM6s gets LRM10 quirks and STK 5M the favourite stalker LRM platform gets SRM6 quirks.

Sure you can use SRMs in the yawn impaired 5M and LRMs in the brawling optimized 3F but it still doesn't make sense, well I guess it's better than BJ-1 with AC2 quirks :huh:

Stalkers make me tired too....or should I say playing as a stalker makes me tired? :lol:

Edited by Praehotec8, 04 November 2014 - 03:46 PM.

#4 CycKath

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 2,575 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationSE QLD, Australia

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:44 PM

Look at the Stalker 3F Champion loadout to see what PGI think you should be doing...

#5 Brizna

• Liquid Metal
  • 1,360 posts
  • LocationCatalonia

Posted 04 November 2014 - 03:54 PM

View PostCycKath, on 04 November 2014 - 03:44 PM, said:

Look at the Stalker 3F Champion loadout to see what PGI think you should be doing...

Well they didn' look at the champion Black Jack, can they please look at it and not look at 3F(c)? They'd made me happy :D

#6 Ph30nix

• 2,444 posts

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:34 PM

wait they gave a mech a quirk for AC/2s when AC/2's are beyond busted?

lol poor blackjack got hosed

#7 Alex Warden

• Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,659 posts
  • Location...straying in the Inner Sphere...

Posted 04 November 2014 - 04:40 PM

i said that a few days ago already... makes really no sense to give the best brawler STK (hero mechs aside) lrm´s and the not-so-mobile weaponplatform srms... it´s just stupid imho...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users