Did You Know That Single Gauss Does Double Damage?

43 replies to this topic

#41 terrycloth

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 769 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:14 PM

I just want to say, spider legs most definitely do have magical hitboxes. People always say 'shoot the legs!' and that's probably the best bad option, but there is no good place to attempt to shoot a spider.

Also, sometimes the damage display will not reflect reality. I saw it the other way -- I was in a mech with an orange CT and someone shot me with some lasers, and after I killed him complained that I was hacking because my CT was 'cherry red' when he shot me.

#42 RazorbeastFXK3

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • LocationSyracuse, NY

Posted 05 November 2014 - 06:52 PM

After all is said and done.. is it possible that the leg had ammunition in it.. and the Gauss Rifle was the last weapon projectile to make connection with the leg causing the ammunition to explode which caused the complete destruction of the leg in question?

You could be subject to over 200 LRM20s but the damage registry when killed will only show one LRM20 as a damage supplier that dealt the final blow.

#43 Abivard

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 1,935 posts
  • LocationFree Rasalhague Republic

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:01 AM

View PostJoseph Mallan, on 05 November 2014 - 05:29 AM, said:

Using Iron Sites I can hit a MAN sized target at 500M 8 out of 10 times. The remaining 2 are usually on the paper. Hitting a large shed (effectively) at that range is something I could likely do blindfolded. Moving... A little bit less likely.

Someone has a toliet bowel ;>

#44 B0oN

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,870 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 01:09 AM

Abivard, don´t you aim when being on the potty ?
^^

OP?
Fraps is free, use to record matches
Shadowplay is free, use to record matches
MW:O has a screenshot functon (F12 iirc, pls correct if wrong), use to record funny occurences and the odd teamkiller on purpose .

MW:O also has some really weird bugs/glitches/hiccups/randomnesses in it´s server-sided hit authorization, so honestly it could be anything from "Alpha" to "Omega"

21 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users