Daily Rewards

1 reply to this topic

Poll: Daily Quests (7 member(s) have cast votes)

Should PGI add Daily Quests?

1. Yes, they should add a max of 3 daily quests. (2 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

2. Yes, and they should add rewards for pilot levels. (4 votes [57.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 57.14%

3. No, let's keep things the way they are. (1 votes [14.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 14.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Grayson Sortek

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 371 posts

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:10 AM

I like the events that PGI hosts so that I have more motivation to play and do something other than grind. Unfortunately these events can be few and far between, and PGI has to manually implement them... So why don't we come up with a better system?

I suggest we put in a daily quest similar to Heroes of The Storm, that stacks up to 3 maximum just like HOTS.
We could have quests to play different classes to encourage us to go out of our comfort zones, I for one don't play assaults much but I would if there was a daily for it. I don't use the Guass all that much, but if I had a daily to hit __# of 'Mechs with one I would give it a go. We could even include winning games, reaching a certain score level in a match, etc. Make the reward a significant amount of C-Bills to help new plays get established and seasoned players tinker.

If you REALLY want to get crazy then reward people with a free 'mech, non-hero of course. You could base the class on what rank they leveled up to: 5-4, you get a light, 4-3 you get a medium, 3-2 you get a heavy, 2-1 you get an assault.

Okay, you lose a little bit on your 'mech-sales for money, but you reward players for continuing to play your game and you make it less of a grind. You ease up the burden on their wallets to get fun 'mechs to play, and in turn they are more willing to buy hero'mechs or camo patterns, decals, loot keys, etc.

Let's see what the community thinks of this little idea.

#2 Rick T Dangerous

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 354 posts
  • LocationExactly above Earth's center

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:40 PM

Well, the mech reward should of course only be given when you get to that tier for the first time. Posted Image

But make that mech for the tier a little more like in the old stand-alone MW games: 5-4 you get a medium, 4-3 you get a heavy, 3-2 you get an assault, and finally when reaching tier one you get a light mech. It's the lights that are the king class of the game, after all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users