- - - - -

Getting Rid Of Unwanted Mechs

2 replies to this topic

#1 Dino Banino

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • 133 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:45 AM

I received a white Centurion and Atlas in my Mechlab.

Now I know this will sound funny, but I have this OCD-like attribute where I only like looking at Mechs in my Mechlab that I use. I don't use the Centurion and I don't ever bother with Assault Mechs WHATSOEVER.

I purchased the Thor and Mad Cat (Inner Sphere names are better). I realized since both are Champion Mechs, they can't be sold (nor do I want to). I do, however, want to sell my Centurion and Atlas.

So my question is: is there any way I can sell these 2 Mechs? Because they ARE classified as Champion Mechs and I BELIEVE (but don't know) that Champions can't be sold? I really don't use them ever. Can I donate them to a friend?

If I can't donate or sell them, it's fine. I just thought it would be cool to get rid of these lads.

#2 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 10:52 AM

You are right, they can't be sold, traded, donated or otherwise getting rid of.

Those mechs where recieved for purchasing something in the past, as a reward during the one year since release celebration last month.

If you really do not want to play them. Never ever! You have to be absolutly sure, as there will be no way to undo this. Then you can send a nice mail to support@mwomercs.com, so they are removed from your account. There is no other way to get rid of the currently.

#3 Rogue Jedi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 4,908 posts
  • LocationSuffolk, England

Posted 05 November 2014 - 12:29 PM

Hero and Champion (c) mechs can be sold.
You cannot sell special edition mechs, that means Founders Mechs with the (f) behind the name, Phoenix (p), Clan Invasion and Clan Phase 2 (i) as well as, when they are released, Resistance collection Mechs. However with the collections it is just the special varient (p) and (i) you cannot sell, the other 2 variants can be sold

The CN9-AH and AS7-S (as well as I assume the King Crab due mid December for those of us who have purchased a top tier package) are considered special edition Mechs and therefore cannot be sold (presumably because there would be no way to repurchase later and still have the bonuses).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users